Paris Hilton Gets 45 Days in the NICK!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3727
Bend over you rich b!tch and pick up the soap!

Upload

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been sent to the NICK! For 45 days after being found guilty of violating her probation for a drink-driving conviction.

A Los Angeles judge ruled she must start her sentence on 5 June and has no prospect of an early release.

Ms Hilton told the judge she was very sorry and that she would "pay complete attention to everything" from now on.

The socialite said she did not know her licence had been suspended when caught driving without headlights in February.

According to papers filed in Los Angeles' Superior Court, Ms Hilton was stopped by California Highway Patrol officers on 15 January and informed she was driving on a suspended licence.

The 26-year-old then reportedly signed a document acknowledging she was not allowed to drive.

On 27 February, she was stopped by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for speeding on Sunset Boulevard with her car's headlights off and charged with violating her probation.

Although Ms Hilton maintained she was not aware her licence had been suspended, court papers said the document she signed in January was found in her car's glove compartment.

She was also accused of failing to enrol in an alcohol education programme by a court-ordered deadline.

Late entrance

Ms Hilton was sentenced to three years' probation, fined $1,150 (£582), and lost her licence at the end of January after pleading no contest to a drink driving charge in September.

Despite prosecutors saying the heiress deserved a jail sentence prior to Friday's hearing, Ms Hilton arrived at the court at least 10 minutes late.

One of the world's most photographed women, her arrival attracted a swarm of paparazzi at a courthouse whose most glamorous work usually consists of dealing with parking fines.

Her mother, Kathy, laughed when the demand for a custodial sentence was made during the prosecution's closing argument and asked Judge Michael Sauer for his autograph.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything," Ms Hilton told the court before she was sentenced.

"I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she said. But the judge was unmoved.

The 26-year-old heiress wept when the ruling was announced, and her mother shouted at the prosecutor: "You're pathetic."

One of Ms Hilton's lawyers said the jail sentence was unfair.

"To sentence Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail to me was uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous. I think she was singled out because she's who she is," Howard Weitzman said.

If Ms Hilton does not report to jail on 5 June she will face 90 days behind bars.

Ms Hilton, heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, first gained notoriety for her constant partying as a teenager.

The BBC's David Willis says the austere surrounding of the all-women's detention centre will be a far cry from the five-star luxury the hotel heiress has become used to.

What her fellow inmates will make of her, and she of them, remains to be seen, our correspondent says.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3730
Found this on Youtube ROTFLMAO

PARIS HILTON JAIL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxCkoqhtOqg

PARIS HILTON GOES TO JAIL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xcF...elated&search=

Paris Hilton Goes to Jail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpaYF...elated&search=

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TeI6...elated&search=

Greta - coverage of Paris Hilton and her Jail sentence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknQp...elated&search=

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3731
Countdown: 5-4-07 Earth Shattering News: Paris Sentenced
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbU1VBZTKCo&mode=related&search=

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6267
Oink oink.Upload

I hope her chef gives her tainted Taco bell.

Don't forget about her book deal on how she "coped" the hard life on the rock.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13949
Ah the life of the spoiled!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11424
^^^yep !

but i am real surprised it actually happened seeing that celeb status talk & ppl walk (snoop case)

Serves her damn good i say !

can u possibly soooo bored of being filthy rich to do all the SH!T that she has done !? .....}

Gold Member

Post Number: 6270
Late for her hearing, blames her publicist for the suspension error, drunk all the time, has princess syndrome something fierce, and her mother stands up in court and yells at the judge "you're pathetic"?????????????????

What's sad is today's youth idolizes these ppl. Either way Paris got what she wanted, (as always) the spotlight. In 30 years, if she hasn't followed the same fate as Anna, what will she have to look back on and be proud of?? I don't think she's pretty, has zero talent in any field, would probably be working in a mall in Topeka Kansas if it weren't for Daddy's $$, and yet the world waits to see what she'll do next. I'd rather fold laundry.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3737
Just thinking about her cell mate is going to fist her a££ every night YIKES!

Not to mention those bogs among other things they are not nice to look at her cell mate is going to be crapping throwing up pissing in it and Paris will be going out of her mind she might be swinging from the chandelier before the first night is over!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6271
She'll still be fluffing through silk. Cell mate? Maybe an assistant or personal trainer at best. There is no real justice in the world.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7189
Bid on the rights to the book.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9352
She'll probably go to Camp Allen...and play tennis everyday...U can bet she's not going to "county" and in general population..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13952
The law is made to protect the rich.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 1034
i think she deserved. i hope she goes to an actual womens jail. she gets on my nervs

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1209
Well let me clear a couple things up. First of all Paris will have her own cell "for her protection". The lezbo's in there would literally kill her sexually if they got the chance.

And second, Michelle Rodriguez went to the exact same jail on the exact same charges, and due to overcrowding they let her out after TWO HOURS.

And lastly, I have actually partied with Paris up in LA for a few hours and she was very cool to us, although dumb as a brick and very selfish. She looks super hot and tiny in person, way better than in vids or pics that you see. But I still don't like her very much just for the fact that she is always in the news for doing absolutely nothing. She also has herpes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6292
^^^^Funniest post of the day award!Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13957
The herpes thing kills me...you make it sound like you are really in the know :-)

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1214
Well she put her purse right in front of me so I looked in it and saw a half empty bottle of Valtrex with her name on the prescription...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1772
"She also has herpes."

lol. and yeah, the odds of her receiving an actual punishment are unlikely.

Username: Kreatureofky

Post Number: 8
Does anyone actually talk about Paris Hilton in a good way? Oh wait thats just it, there's nothing good to say about her.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13976
She just takes up oxygen.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6323
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9394
she may be rich and spoiled...but I would definitely throw a shot into that!...just for haha's, if nothing else..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6325
I would wrap your willy and dip it into 30 year latex paint a couple of times if I were you LK. That Bermuda triangle has GOT to be ROTTEN!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1235
I told you guys I saw the Valtrex in her purse. Here is proof directly from her confiscated storage locker:

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6326
Haha! Now I read that she's asking Schwarzenegger for a pardon?? Ok. I can officially kill myself. What's next, donations????

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9952
poor Paris.......NOT lolol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us