Spare Time????

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6247
Don't care what you do for fun. Tell us what it is. What keeps you sane? Have fun....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1113
Fishing, watching movies at home while spooning with my g/f, going to Vegas/Cabo/Laughlin, surfing endlessly online, going to Padres/ Lake Elsinore Storm (all hail thirsty Thursdays and $1 beers) and Charger games, writing songs, checking/tweaking my fantasy teams, downloading music, and ummmm that's all I can think of right now.

And Paul you can't start a thread like this and not say what YOU like to do fucker

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1274
fishing, shooting pool, swimming, being with my girl, drinking, internet, riding the four wheeler, taking my jeep offroad and wasting time on the net

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1767
i'll sit on my drum kit for an hour or two, watch movies, take a quick drive to blast the system (not frequently tho, damn gas $), walk around the beach on nice days to scout for women () and otherwise to get a little tan goin, i'll bring the quad down there sometimes, of course sit my lazy @ss on the comp playin games and whatnot, i'll work out every so often, hang with the lady, chill with friends, theres more sh!t i can't think of right now but that basically covers it

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6252
Father to my kids, motorcyling, woodworking, throwing shoes, BBQing, bowling...yes bowling, hooking up with the family every Saturday night playing cards and drinking, uncle to four, Ecoustic post ho, watching movies on th HT, and whatever trouble I can get into. For kicks I'm thinking about getting into the whole Ebay thing to make some extra $$. So many ppl do it and if I'm on the pc anyway......

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12215
shopping,focking,poker,bball,football,baseball, thats about it

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 1028
golf, working out, going to the lake. chillin in bricktown til 5 in the morning. football, baseball, and fishing

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4962
movies, friends, girls, computer, soccer, driving, tv, eating, shopping, just straight chillin...thats about it

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4244
fishing, my girl, and drinking smoking every now and again. hell i dont know what i do...

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1343
Working, lifting weights, procrastinating about finishing college, flirting with every attractive girl i meet but not mustering up the nuts to actually ask them out, chillin, greco-roman wrestling with muh pit bullys, chatting on ecoustics forum as well as bodybuilding dot com's forum, masturbat!ng(see hobby #4), playin basketball & football, shooting pool, bowling, gettin lifted...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us