Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4735
which one do you think WORKS best?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 241
creatine :-)

i like red bull and sometimes mix it up wit smrnoff or somethin.
for me red bull works the best..ive tried rockstar and most other ones but this one seems the taste good too....i guess u have to acquire the taste for this ?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8949
man that shi*t is legalized meth!...1000% caffein...go ole gatorade replaces all the electrolytes U need..

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 883
Monster is the undisputed king

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1301
I like Rockstar when I do decide to drink an energy drink but 99.99% of the time, I like some good ol' cold water.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 885
Yeah me too Jesse. I drink water all day every day and barely any soda and no coffee ever. But once in awhile you need a boost to get through something. I should have said that Monster has the best kick of mainstream brands, because the underground sh!t like Coca!ne and Xtreme Shock is gnarly... one can = three Red Bulls.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4736
i think redbull taste really bad

i havent tried monster yet, but im in need of somthing for school in the morning!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1302
I used to drink coke everyday. I gained about 50 lbs in a little less than a year. I started drinking water all of the time again and lost 15 pounds in the first 2 weeks. I feel so much better too. Just by doing something so simple as not drinking soda anymore. I did'nt change anything else, not my eating habits nor my activities.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1006
Brad knows what's up...Monster FTMFW!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13797
Water is still king.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4071
most of those energy drinks are bad for you

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4737
if you abuse them yes, but for our age *18* we can have up to 450 mg of caffene a day. when these drinks have like 150 mg in a can...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5736
I used to be able to eat a whole pizza and drink a case of beer in one night myself without missing a beat the next day. Now I read labels and take naps. This sucks.

Live it up while you can young pups.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2335
I vote for water like some of you others. I drink the 130 ounces everyday that my dad recommended for my weight (half my weight in ounces; a 40lb person would drink 20 ounces). It really helps you feel better and I don't know what the effect would've been coming from soda since I haven't had soda for at least 3 months now (and am very minimal on the sugar).

It really does help you out in your mood (HUGE difference in my dad's mood..HUGE).

That's all I have to say. I've never had a vault or energy drink like Red Bull though. I sure wonder what I'd weigh if I were careless and just ate and drank sugar and acid or whatever. I shudder to think about the outcome of that...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1305
It sure does make a difference in your mood. I would always feel groggy tired and easily irritated. A coke was the first thing I would get in the morning. It's like crack in a can...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2078
Anyone heard of redline? It's so potent you're only supposed to drin half a can at a time... if you haven't tried it you need to.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1277
"most of those energy drinks are bad for you"

agreed, this thread has come up before, energy drinks are unhealthy and over-priced. If you feel tired or sluggish throughout your day it's not because you work sooo hard that you NEED energy drinks, there are plenty of people who are HIGHLY active that don't use them. It's a result of your body lacking vitamins and minerals that are crucial for efficient mental and physical functioning. Spend about $15 for a 2 month supply of a good multi-vitamin and you'll feel alert and energic throughout your day :-) Besides that fruit is a great source of healthy sugar that will give you energy, experts say eating an apple in the morning is equivalent to drinking 1 cup of coffee.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3754
mr skullz..you lift weights?
i assumed it due to "creatine" and on some creatines i kind of agree.

Rocket Shot energy drinks kick aszz

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3556
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 248
yes havoc...i do

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3755
more bodybuilding or strength training style?
are you hard core in2 lifting?
what creatine you take?

after i get off this med in about a week and 4 days im going to start on Controlled Labs GreenMAG or ON Adenergy stack

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 260
im big havoc lol..got both strength and endurance

i'm not that fond of takin too many supplements jus simple stuff...
im using nitrotech and muscletech for protein and creotine..stuff really works

for creotine...the best results i got was usin the liquid form (you take about 5 drops BEFORE you go to the gym)
and the protein jus take regularly

that creotine really pumps you...jus make sure you dnt get pills for anything

jus get power or liquid

btw try to limit yourself with the supplements...mos can fook u up if you dnt use em right
basically take protein/creotine/gultamine and u good

oo ya and its grilled chicken wit a salad a lot...amazin what that combo can do for u

good luck bro

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 261
"jus get power or liquid"

sry i meant powder*

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2576
I've only found 2 "energy drinks" that I like the flavor of

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2577
oh, and does anyone remember this?

Upload

Drank a 6pack of it once when I was younger, gave me one helluva caffienne and sugar buzz.

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3757
ha ha yea ive tried celltech creatine. as for effectiveness its great. price and sugar in it kills you though.
yea i drink protein in the morning, before and after workouts. on off days i just use it in the morn and post cardio.
right now im more strength training for football but getting more into bodybuilding.
ive found powders work alot better on me than pills as well. im also thinking of getting sum NO explode or something just for more mental focus and the "pump"

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1283
A buddy of mine started having crazy acne breakouts on his face, back and legs on creatine. Also the effects it has on your kidneys and liver still aren't fully known. Make sure you drink TONS of water every day and don't take more than the recommended dosages.

personally i stick to protein and a multivitamin if you can't get results with those you're either not working hard enough, not sleeping enough, or not eating enough.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 262
dunno about the acne part but def. drink a lot of water during the day. I also forgot about the multivitamins..they are also VERY important if you don't get sufficient amounts during the day based on your diet.

celltech is good but its the weaker form of muscle/nitrotech. thats works great too tho

my friend took xplode...and that sh!t pumped him up really nice..only prob is he looks weird coz he only worked his arms out like an idiot and the rest of his body looks unproportional. He doesnt beleive about cutting the excercises into 2 body parts a day....lol he learned the hard way

no explode works fine..but i havn't used it for my self so i can't really say much about it. Check it out and let me know how it is and reactions

also i forgot to tell you...some creotine give you really really bad sideffects..jus read over them and watch out wht u gettin urself into

and definately do the grill chicken part everyday that will give you a HUGE boost in the pump...ur getting pure protein from that

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2094
methyl 1 d will make you huge... then again they illegalized it about 2 weeks ago...

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 265
lol..maybe one of its side effects was makin ur pepe smaller??...??

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3758
yea ive researched these creatines that im gonna take.
il prolly start takin animal pak soon for a multi

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7773
I drink amp alot. Its my favorite:-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5179
vitamin water i think is better :-)

well the cocain that shyt is hard as fu c k i drink it and i dont sleep for 2 days str8t a red bull i never sleep on the night with that shyt.. and they also give me the shyts if i drink the full can dont know why but since i dont usually drink energy drink it migth be that im not used to it... dont know tho but hell i aint drinking that cocain shyt eva again

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4816
its good to know ecoustics supports AP english students

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13253
bacchus

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 1076
theres some sh!t i got from walgreens once when i was runnin on liek 2 hours of sleep. called 5 hour energy. has 8333% of ur Vitamin B12 for the day and 2333% of ur Vitimin B6. Sh!ts crazy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6986
Where the flock you been kid?

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10111
Good Ole Poland Spring toot's my whistle:-)

Gold Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 1077
Here and there my friend lol. Been hella busy with stuff

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1352
yeah. I was gonna say 5 hour energy. It worked for me. Only had it twice but it gave me a good boost for about 2 hours and it really didn't make me crash

Red Bull doesn't do siht for me, it just tastes really good. I had 3 yesterday. try to have about 2-3 a week but I was really bored today and bought a lot of them. haha

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4986
Here is the BEST energy drink on earth!

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1761896

Gold Member

Post Number: 7210

You college guys scare me.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1334
life water is the sh!t. but if i had to pick an energy drink itwould be Full Throttle
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us