Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1295
How sad

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4760
yea thats real sad...i got a few friends down there and luckily everyone i know is safe...thats a sad event to happen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
As of right now 31 killed, at least 29 injured.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 161
wow that sux...wht made the guy shoot? i was reading on it but they didn't have any info on tht before..but maybe some of you got the update?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1297
I guess he was arguing with his gf and the RA tried to settle it down, so the guy shot his gf and the RA and then just started shooting everyone else.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 876
Chilling message on the VT website

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 163
damn dat sux...dayyum brad that msg is scary lmao

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5676
^^^Imagine reading that on your laptop in a courtyard when you hear shots.

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 877
What they are saying now is that some students report seeing "an asian male with an unreal amount of ammo draped on him".

32 dead (including the shooter) now confirmed by CNN.

The most f!cked up thing is that the cops screwed up yet again and there is a huge investigation into the fact that the first shooting occurred TWO HOURS before the second wave began. Why they didn't tell anyone what had happened other than a rushed email and didn't cancel classes and clear the campus is beyond me. Basically someone's decision led to at least 30 more deaths. Wow.... just wow.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13782
Tragic...real tragic.

But let us wait for facts before expanding on hearsay.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3529
I was curious to VT meant? Yeah this is not one 32 worse since last year.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2556
Just heard ...33 dead INCLUDING the gunman, and 15 injured...damn, why cant these idiots do it right, and kill themselves first.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3530
I have a better idea BANNED FIREARM IN THE USA! Only the police security guards FBI CIA Secret Service and the armed forces should bear arms not locals if an intruder enters the home beat them with a crowbar!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1270
personally i hate guns, don't care to ever own or use one. I'm not sure i'd be in favor of a complete ban because their are so many people who responsibly keep one in their home to protect their family in case of an intruder, but the easy access that people have in this country to a vast array of weapons and ammo is absurd....REALLY pisses me off when people think they have the right to own like a phuckin rocket launcher so they can hunt deer or some sh!t.

it should be wayyyyy harder to get a gun and ammo....like exponential amounts of background checks and screening processes, just my opinion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5678
^^^I hear ya. Like being able to by armor piercing bullets. How many deer wear bullet proof vests? Even automatic weapons. I guess the spray makes up for poor aim in the woods???

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1614
If u ban firearms then the ppl that actually use em right would have none. and the criminals would still have em...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1669
even if they limited guns to ppl w/ clean records (which they should) that won't stop this kind of stuff from happening. ppl will always find a way to get them into their hands

Gold Member

Post Number: 5683
Agreed. Money really can buy you anything. The less there is of something the more it's sought after.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6882
I need to offer my heartfelt prayers for the parents of those murdered students.My kids are mid 20's and would be on a campus like this.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the wounded, many of whom will face a long rehab and trying to realize some sort of normalcy.
I would also like to send out a prayer for humankind, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Godspeed.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8873
Guns don't kill, people do...and we all have the right to bear arms...obviously this young asian was sick and NOT of a healthy mind...we do not live in a perfect world and things will always happen...IMO, the campus police erred and did NOT provide for the security of the students and people AFTER the first shootings..U cannot blame laws or the weapons, ONLY the people tasked with the security and safety of others..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5689
Like war, forget about how it happened, just remember who they were. Take it with you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1272
"Guns don't kill, people do...and we all have the right to bear arms...obviously this young asian was sick and NOT of a healthy mind...we do not live in a perfect world and things will always happen...IMO, the campus police erred and did NOT provide for the security of the students and people AFTER the first shootings..U cannot blame laws or the weapons, ONLY the people tasked with the security and safety of others.."

Like i said I wouldn't be in favor of a complete ban on firearms but it's a matter of accessibility. And it's human nature to abuse/take advantage of the power given to them. And the accessibility to firearms in this country is ridiculous IMO.

And if we made it much more difficult to own, and be licensed to use a firearm, yes of course people would still acquire them illegally. But that isn't the point. If we're not going to TRY to make things better then we might as well let terrorists blow sh!t up, let people sell crack to children and just live in anarch.y

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1202
Banning guns because people use them to kill people is dumb. Should we ban cars b/c I can run over someone with it? Should we take your steak knives out of your kitchen b/c you can stab someone with it? No, it's not a reason at all. Like it has been said before, people kill people.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2331
It really is saddening to see all the deaths that could have been prevented. I say everything happens for a reason though, good or bad.

Whatever the reason may have been, it's another part of that big long chain of cause and effect.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1275
I know you guys can read but i feel the need to clarify so i'll say for the 3rd time, i don't think guns should be banned. However, comparing guns to cars or knives may seem like a great case, but it's a pretty "loose" analogy to compare the power and intent of a firearm to that of a car or steak knife. Cars are intended for transport and steak knives are intended to cut steak...guns were invented with pretty specific and powerful purpose.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3531
BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2560
BANNED GUNS=LAWFUL PEOPLE HAVE NO GUNS, AND CRIMINALS STILL DO....When will people learn? If guns are made illegal, it won't matter, the criminals will still be able to get them.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3532
Round up all the criminals and still BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA BANNED GUNS IN THE USA

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3533
Escape From Area-51 make Area-51 the largest state prison in the United States with a 100 foot wall surrounding it place the prison underground if any one should try and escape
shoot them! That's one less gangster to worry about one less drug dealer to worry about one less gun dealer to worry about!

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3534
Its time to round up all the scum in the USA and deal with the problem at hand once and for all!

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1334
I dont blame the police for or anyone for the second wave..... no one Knew that was going to happend.... think about it.....if one shooting occured earlier they "thought" they had it under control...... so no need to cause confusion an panic..... just like 911 no one knew 2 planes where coming.... Its just tha way it is ppl always say whut they should have done after tha fact.... But i am so glad i dont know anyone that went there it woulda have been even worse than it is now...... I cant belive this happened in Va my home state but almost 100+ miles away

Gold Member

Post Number: 8883
How the hell could the police think they had it "under control" AFTER the first shootings, when they didn't even apprehend, contain, or know the whereabouts of the shooter!...Of Course the Police should be held responsible for their irresponsibility, lack of actions, lack of evacuations, and lack of providing security to the campus students, employees and public!...I would immediately fire the Chief, supervisors, review/amend and strengthen the present policies...they failed in their responsibilty to the people!...cops need to do more than eat donuts, talk sh*it, sit on their lazy fat azz, flex muscles at juveniles, young women and the elderly, and drive around in new cars and send out 1 "caution" email, 2 hours AFTER the first shootings.... this is the worse case of irresponsibilty by alleged professionals, I have seen!...except for the George W administration!...heads would roll!..and I have fired a few Chiefs in my life with NO hesitations!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13787
I love the way they keep showing that big fat cop running with his rifle.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12174
if someone was killed and the gun man is still loose running around with his gun then its up to the police to warn everyone around that area. for them to think its just an isolated incidence and that nothing worse can possibly can happen was just stupid.

not only should they have warn the whole school but any business or residence around that area.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 447
Cops are worthless they're only good for eating donuts and giving speeding tickets.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8893
add making DUI arrests to that...LOL

I got bagged after 2 beers (.05)...I learned from a DUI school class, that .08 is legally intoxicated with alcohol, but all the cops need to prove is "impairment", which is .04...most people (depending your weight) are .04 after 2 beers in 1 hour and being stopped with 1 hour of last drink...also if U take almost any PRESCRIBED narcotic medication, U can be charged with DUI, if driving... it cost me $5200 ($2500 for lawyer who did nada), and loss of license for 6 months, and a 20 hours in jail, to learn the hard way!!

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1335
damn thats alot of money....LOL well okay u are saying this after that facts again i see where u coming from i realy do...alot of ppl died..... if the second shooting didnt happend would u have said y did it take so long for them to tell anyone.... im pretty sure they didnt not want more killing to take place.... and all u guys that are saying cops are worthless dont call them when u need help.... im not for cops realy....but it gets me when ppl just say things like y didnt he or she do this when.... u would have never said that if none of this took place..... think about it....

just like in MD or DC sum1 put a device on an atm to steal credit card info.... okay one lady said y didnt they have sum1 watching n doing a beter job to keep that from happeninig.... i said wow if that didnt happend u wouldnt have thought about it.....dont wanna giv ppl ideas....but are our gas stations guarded.....how easy is it to light a cigarette n blow the whole place up..... how hard is it to walk in walmart n set the clothes on fire..... thats just a few thing ppl are crzy and u can do but so much if u want to be free.....

u cant just point fingers and say its there fualt....its no1s fualt its a learnig experiance when somthing like this happens again it will be better

oh and another thing none of u all know the whole story ur only stating what the news said.... i have learned first hand tha news is not 100% right a couple of my freind were held for murders they didnt commit..... and were listed as being in a gang.... one of the main ones they pinned for that charge is about 4.11 an 100 pounds.... SO they might have seen him or done somthing about it....

and again the sniper (happend in my area FREDERICKSBURG VA twice, right across the street where the so called murders took place) the media dint tell you everything cuz they dont know everything..... 1 more instacne my church was vandilised....it was reported that an argument arised the week b4 that there was an argument in tha parking lot becuze tha pastor said nigge*R ......not tha case and far from the truth.......

so the what u hear on the news is not always true at all...... so actions might have been taken that we didnt know of..... and theres no need to point fingers.....

OKAY so whos going to flame me for my point of veiw guess im ready cuz u guys prolly still wont agree

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4763
yo, the killer, turns out, he lived about 15 minutes away from me...

and that sniper thing killer, was f-cking crazy...one of my friends was at the gas stations when someone was shot

Gold Member

Post Number: 5695
The sad part about violence is the copy cat syndrome it creates. In my state they close a school a day from all the bomb threats, hitlists found, and gang fights that break out. The teachers don't want to intervene in fear of their own personal safety. I knew a teacher who lost his job over breaking up a fight that involved a knife. Psyco's parents didn't like anyone putting their hands on their son. How screwed up is that?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 878
^^^^

Bomb threat forces closure of Texas Uni

Campus bomb scares and perceived threats forced lock-downs and evacuations at universities in Texas, Oklahoma and Tennessee on Tuesday, a day after a Virginia Tech student's shooting rampage killed 33 people.

In Austin, Texas, authorities evacuated buildings at St Edward's University after a threatening note was found, a school official said.

Police secured the perimeter around the campus and were searching the buildings, St Edward's University spokeswoman Mischelle Amador said. She declined to say where the note was found and said its contents were "nonspecific."

At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, officials ordered three campus administration buildings evacuated for almost two hours on Tuesday in response to a telephone bomb threat.

The city's bomb squad searched the buildings but found nothing, campus spokesman Chuck Cantrell said.

Cantrell said there was no reason to believe the bogus threat was related to the shootings at Virginia Tech, but "we just chose to err on the side of caution today."

The third scare, at the University of Oklahoma, also was determined to be unfounded. It started with a report that someone had been spotted carrying a suspicious object on campus, officials said.

© 2007 AP DIGITAL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us