NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3503
Just brought France stick bread Tuna and Mayo! During my small shopping spree in the Co-Op I noticed four b i t c h e s that where knocking food and cans off the shelves on purpose! One kept say "forget it" and while I was walking behind them approaching the tills I moved right in front of them and said "forget it" one goes "what?" I saw what you did back there? "What?"

I swear these young s l u t s looked like they where all on drugs! "The cans of food I saw what you where doing!" "Maybe you should go back and pick them up!"

I told the person who was working behind the till what the b!tches where doing and that I have no time for w h o r e s!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2544
ok, so they knocked stuff off the shelves. So what, how does that hurt you? Still, gotta wonder why they were doing it.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8816
You're lucky they didn't kick your azz...LOL... women today are dangerous, more so then men...cause they're sneaky and u never know what they're going to do next....men have King Kong balls and do the talk first before the walk...LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5651
One of them wasn't your neighbor I hope. I swear it takes longer for today's youth to grow up.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 857
All it takes is a look at the gangsta and rap threads here to find out why Paul....

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3505
Well it could be my intolerance level and adding to the fact I have a long history of skin illness and I get very ticked off very easily.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW Missouri

Post Number: 2322
Yeah every single one of us in the youth; immature.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3506
Yeah sorry guys I didn't mean to snap I'm just dealing with a lot of crap day in and day out.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4031
f u c k ing wankers

Gold Member

Post Number: 8822
hell I have a bunch of wanabee tough guys/girls in my gated community who hang at the park directly acroos the stre from me...these rich kids (15-22)all think they're bad and can do whatever they want...even the cops don't mes with them...but the first week I moved here a few years back, I beat the hell out of 2 of them, and then their fathers the next day, .....had to do it again a couple weeks ago...so they don't mess with me, in fact they all call me "sir" now..plus my german shepherd, my Harley, and riding buds tend to intimidate them and some of the neighbors ....along with my publically yelling at the police chief to remove the picnic tables in the park, so these wannabee gangsters couldn't have a place to sit and congregate while yelling drunken loud obscenities til 1am and being intimidating to the young mothers and their tots during the day on the playground....I don't play, I react!...yeah I'm the ornery OB (old bast*ard) who maintains the peace, but parties myself, but not to intrude on others..and I see the young girls as more of a problem and dangerous and wild, more so than the guys...and all their parents think their daughters are so sweet and model kids...glad I had 2 sons who I raised , that I could beat the hell out of when they got their tetosterone" going and mouthy with me...good kids now (27-29)...LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6847
And the future lies where?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6848
I am more afraid for COON.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3507
Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8827
LMAO....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5664
PPV

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4039
haha thats funny LK

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1780
I would pour tar on the picnic tables,it never dries,or hardens,rendering them useless.U can do it early morning,when its still dark,and makes no noise as draw attention to yourself.

Problem solved !

Gold Member

Post Number: 5711

Gold Member

Post Number: 5712

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1782

Gold Member

Post Number: 8897
The chief removed the picnic tables that day I blasted him in front of all the neighbors and kids... the wannabees punks/gangsters now think I'm crazy and stay away from the park...the neighbors and young couples with little tots are grateful...and the chief is still scratchin his head, but I probably will pay the price from him someday...screw it!...I accomplished what I wanted for myself and the couples with tots...and established myself as a lunatic like "Johnny" (jack nicholson)....LOL

the guys I can handle, but the girls/young women are much more difficult for me to deal with..I can't hit a female!...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5713
You and Ashley are in the same boat! Except I think he might snap, someday.....

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3537
YOU F U C K I N G C U N T S ARGGGGEERRRRRRR!

Arr that's better I feel a lot better now sorry I snapped at you all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us