There's a fly in the room

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3491
Upload

I have this fly buzzing around in the room you know it's that time in the year where the temperature warms up and those little dirty Buggers start to hatch out.

Ok so how should I handle this situation then?

Should I squat the little Bugger?
Should I at least attempt to capture it and release it back into the open?
Or should I squat the little Bugger?

The little Bugger just flew in front of the pc screen and I a state of pain I'm waving my hands around for it to Bugger off I hate Flies!

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 140
wow dude you must be bored as fu{k! lol

squat that little beyatch! haha...

and then release it back outside.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3492
That seems like a viable option but this little Bugger is fast!

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 836
Shopvac FTW

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 142
shopvac?

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 837
It is a wet/dry vacuum and great for snagging hard-to-swat flies out of the air.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1604
lol can't say ive ever done that Brad... but now im interested

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 144
lol first for me too..but i think im going to have to wait about another month before i really start seeing fly's in house or anywhere...im knwn to kill flies really good

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 170
keep that bugger as a pet lol

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2533
ha,I can kill flies with bare hands, not swat them out of the air, but wait until they land...put your hands out pals inward, equal distance on each side of the fly.. this confuses him, since you are coming from both sides....then when your hands are about a foot or less apart....clap them together...I am usually able to get them that way.

Gold Member

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2534
palms inward^^

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5606
Fly swatter. $1.59. Anywhere.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW Missouri

Post Number: 2317
Just make sure your hand-eye coordination is spot on and and get your machine gun/cannon out (note: your house doesn't care if there are a few...holes), then rip out screaming in agony with it's mighty power.

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3502
Well the update on this little Bugger he's in the kitchen somewhere now? Only another week or two and those Buggers will be everywhere!

Last year 2006 British summertime, there was a whole nest of them setting on the ground up close to the fence I mean there was like around 50 or so of these Buggers so I boiled some water and tossed it on them some got away some didn't even make off the ground.

About 5 minutes later these Buggers returned to the same spot! I mean are they dumb or what but why? What was so interesting about the fence I mean there was dogshit there I just couldn't figure it. So I boiled some more water and tossed on these Buggers and they still came back!

So I poured bleach on the spot that should do! These f u c k I n g Buggers where persistent they returned I mean that's f u c k I n g bleach and they love it oh man something is not right about this!

It took a concentration of washing up liquid some skin cream lotion and another load of hot f u c k I n g boiling water to get these f u c k e r s! YEAH that did nearly an hour to get these Buggers!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1783
Here were I live, they get as big as geese,they have teeth and eat kids alive! It's the provincal bird .Hunting season opens may 24 on these critters.

Gold Member

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2564
uh, actually Louisiana is called the Sportsmans Paradise

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1785
Actually ,I live in" God's country".So beautiful thats why he lives here.

Actually: Louisiana is called " The armpit of America"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3536
A big fat plump one flew in about 25minutes ago but I managed to get the Bugger out unharmed!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8907
U people ever hear of RAID...works great!..and they're not an endangered species, so kill the dirty bast*ards...LOL

wait til U see a roach that u can put a saddle on, then U know u are in the south...and I don't care how clean your house is, U will see 2-3 a year in the house..I spray bi-weekly inside and outside which helps, but them bast*ards can fit into the smallest opening and come out the size of a big dog...hell even the getgo's/gecko's (all around the pool cage/screen and house) and iguanas (2 live under my shed) RUN away....lol

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3545
Can't say I have even seen a cockroach and I hope never do.

Upload
Get of the roads you damn cockroaches!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5721
I once forgot to take the garbage out and it sat in my garage for two weeks! I went out there to check on something and there were literally thousands of flies. It looked like a cloud!! The fly's life cycle is so short and they breed like roaches. For fun I let one of my cats out there and she got so spooked!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us