Cocoon

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1256
Man this guy starts more pointless threads than anyone else on this forum i think. And 90% of the time I have no idea wtf he's talking about with all his "bugger off" and "motherc.unting" stuff, yet for some reason, i actually find him somewhat amusing:-).

Man do you post in any other sections besides OT?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13759
Medicated FTW!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3490
Yeah I had a slight lapse I missed my medication today sorry if I got a little hyper with the word BUGGER. I'll go and take my medication now.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1258
i was just bein silly. You're an okay bugger in my book!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3495
You're a totally cool Bugger in book too.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5604
Just don't get him started on his neighbor.

D@mmit! I did it again. **Walks off to room**

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13764
Which neighbour???

oh...her?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5618
Bing bang boom!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1572
who is this neighbor yall speak of???

lmao..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5620
We don't want to awaken the monster. Please let it sleep.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW Missouri

Post Number: 2319
You know what I should do? I should actually write a book talking about other people I know and how they're great, horrible, or neutral so that that I can actually say "You're okay in my book," and really mean it.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1508
­
Since I stopped smoking last December, I know Ashley's neighbour is one stinky little piece of used jet trash and that nobody should have any use for her. I don't need to see the toothless 'friends' she's doing upstairs to know she's ruining the environment. We all have our crosses to bear in this world and I for one salute Ashley for his patience and his humanity. And even if I don't respond to all his new thread starts, it doesn't mean they aren't legitimate.
­

Gold Member

Post Number: 5622
I agree, and I never smoked!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2208
I think andre get the pointless thread/post award BY FAR.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5624
I guess it depends on which forum section you hang out in the most. I guess. Really. It all depends. Sort of. I dunno.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3497
I've tried to put the cuntface b itch the back of my mind recently, my letting agent knows we don't get along as normal neighbours and besides she totally ignored me the first day she moved in I mean I could tell she was a rough cow, I was outside the late of summertime last year when she moved in upstairs and even thou I was just taking a breather of 5 minutes to clear my mind this rude cow just kept walking past me.

Ok maybe I should have said something like hello I'm your neighbour or something but from the looking the situation over I concluded she was tight up with men or something along those lines, her friend was not very talkative as well? So I thought f u c k um!

The second or fourth night I was watching film early in the evening at around 8pm and there's a knock on the door oh she likes to f u c k I n g talk now and by completely pushing the wrong buttons on me telling me that noise was unacceptable blah, blah, blah I said I'll turn it down by -6db and she said what does that mean? well I didn't have the time nor the inclination to explain so I had her and her other friend ear plugs and told the b itch please don't smoke in front of my presence! Blatantly ignoring my request she carried on and it was f u c k i n g making me feel sick!

Anyway from that moment on I knew this women was going to be a f u c k i n g problem as I've seen the likes of whores like her walking the streets of Bournemouth before not that she's a legitimate whore of Bournemouth she does like f u c k I n g other men even thou I can tell she's divorced with child and thinks she can just f u c k I n g walk over me.

I'm 80% thinking I'd like to move elsewhere somewhere far away from her and others like her who just treat there neighbours like f u c k I n g doormats! I've made it a little easy for the cuntfcae cow above in the evenings not that she even cares she's a f u c k I n g hypocrite she even likes loud music herself I've heard the f u c k I n g cuntface and when I play something she gets all f u c k I n g excited and starts grassing me up to me letting agent well touché I can f u c k I n g say a few things about the mess she's left outside with all the f a g ends, filthy habit!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us