Woman shot in dispute over parking space!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3376
This is kinder sad to hear I can understand some get a little frustrated over parking space but this is a little obsessed to take life indiscrimately.

Hunt for pregnant woman's killer

Upload

A post-mortem examination is due to take place on Saturday
A police manhunt is under way after a 22-year-old pregnant woman was shot dead at her home in south-west London.
Detectives want to trace a white man aged between 30 and 50 after Krystal Hart was killed in Battersea.

It is thought she may have been shot following a long-running dispute over parking spaces where she lived.

Ms Hart was found in the hallway of her flat in Belleville Road on Friday morning. A post-mortem examination on her body is taking place later.

She had suffered a single gunshot wound and was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

Det Ch Insp Colin Sutton, of the Metropolitan Police, said Ms Hart is believed to have been involved in a dispute over parking dating back "many months".

He said: "Police were called to the house shortly after 11am and found a young girl had been shot in her home.

"We think that this took place as a result of some kind of dispute, possibly with neighbours, possibly about parking."

Her stepfather Clive Lawrence, who works in a vacuum cleaner store opposite the scene, confirmed she had been involved in a dispute with a neighbour over "petty things".

He said: "She was full of life and looking forward to being a mum."

"The police seem to have some idea of what happened. They said they have got a good idea about who may have done it.

"You see films and you read about it in books but you can't imagine how it feels when it happens to your own."

No-one has been arrested over the murder. One neighbour who called police after the attack has been questioned, but was not under arrest and was being talked to as a witness.

"We have some good lines of inquiry and we are quite confident that we can resolve this reasonably quickly."

I think that neighbours get a bit territorial about the space outside their house

Grant Slatter, neighbour

Pregnant woman shot dead

Det Ch Insp Sutton said: "We believe it was a handgun that was used although of what sort we don't know at this stage.

"We think that at least two shots were fired but we're not absolutely sure how many struck the target."

Mr Sutton said officers would be reviewing CCTV footage from a camera on the building.

Police have appealed for anyone who was in the area at the time of the shooting to contact them.

A children's author, Grant Slatter, who lives two streets from the road where the shooting happened, said the issue of parking in the area had caused problems in recent years.

"I think that neighbours get a bit territorial about the space outside their house and tend to think that the space outside is theirs," he said.

The roads around the area mainly contain special bays for parking that only allow permit holders, or those paying at a ticket machine, to use them.

Quote from BBC News

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1565
damn that sucks man
people now a days are idiots and will kill you over anything

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3393
Update on the shooting incident this is too sickening I hope they catch the b(a)stard soon!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6535867.stm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us