T-Shirt Hell

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 640
Probably the greatest tshirt site ever for people like me that have a warped, morbid sense of humor. It got so offensive that at one point the owner nearly died when one of his haters followed him into a club and poisoned his drink. After that, he took the section called "Worse than Hell" down from his website because he (and many others) believed that some of the shirts in that section triggered the attempted murder. That is where all of the extremely racist (but they pick on all races equally, even whites) were, and some really sick and disgusting ones too. Awhile later he put it back up again but now it is gone again.

I have been going there for a few years but I have never actually bought one of their shirts. What I do is copy his designs and slogans in photoshop, buy tshirts in bulk at 3 bucks a pop, and make my own. I even have a professional tshirt press, and I get industrial quality transfers from a warehouse online. His shirts = $23 shipped. Mine, pressed on much thicker and higher quality Anvil shirts = $5.
Delivery involves taking it off the press and putting it on

http://www.tshirthell.com/

A few of my favorites:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 641
And a few from Baby Hell. By the way, any parent that dresses their toddlers in these shirts is a friend of mine immediately.

Upload
Upload
Upload

And one for Yanks Fan

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1092
omg can we each chip in like a buck pls to buy that for yanks? :-) :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13515
^^^

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1439
ecoustics group buy? lol

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3703
ive saw that site a LOOONG time ago...i love it
some of em are dirty as hell ...
but one i like says on the front
WWJD
and back
for a klondike bar lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4399
oh man...i was laughing until the last one...lol

any parent who gets their kid that last shirt shuold go and follow the directions on the second shirt in the first post lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4871

Gold Member

Post Number: 1103
yankees are gonna blow this year :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4403
pit bull...dont get me started on them lol

yesterday in spring training...my boy kei igawa pitched a solid 5 innings giving up 2 hits...and we paid no where close to as much as the bo sox did for their asian dice-k who gave up a run today...cant wait for the yanks to play the bo sox and have dice-k start against us...we will introduce him to some american hitting, which will consist of him getting sh1t on...
by the way,
chien ming wang > dice-k
kei igawa > dice-k
dice-k = douche-bag

Gold Member

Post Number: 1106
well you're biased being a yanks fan...i'm not. The bo-sox AND the yankees can both go 0 and 162 this year for all i care. So as someone who is UNBIASED, dice k is gonna have a better year than ANY starting pitcher for the yankees. that's right i said it :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4410
i couldnt disagree anymore with the dice-k comment...yankees have the offense to support our pitchers...the sox do have a legit offense but no where close to the yankees....i honestly believe, no bias, that dice-k will have only 14-16 wins this year with about a 3.00era...i think mussina or pettite or chien ming will have a better year than him

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 652
I f!cking love Chien-Ming Wang (no h0mo). I picked him up last year in SN fantasy and he kicked some major azz all year. How often do you see an asian come over with that size (6'3) and that kind of velocity (mid-90's), not to mention command? The guy is a freak.

And Yanks, in this day and age a 3.00 era with 16 wins is approaching Cy Young consideration. I think more realistic numbers for Matsuzaka would be like 14 wins and somewhere around a 3.70 era. I'll tell you what.... he better do something great for $100+ million.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4411
yea 14-16 wins with a 3.00 era isnt bad at all but all the "experts" are praising this guy to end up with 20 wins and an era of like 2.00...that is just stupid to think someone can walk in and do that...theres no way someone can do that...it took chein ming what a full year to get his feet wet in the MLB...he wont come in and instantly be god...different hitters in the MLB

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1740
Chein Mein Wang also didn't dominate the World Baseball Classic... Did no one watch? Dice-K is better than any Yankee starter minus the potential year Pettite could have. If Dice-K ends up with 17 wins and a 3.00 ERA he's gonna have better numbers than Mussina or Chein Mein Wang.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4413
chein ming ended last year with a 19-6 record with a 3.63 era in his second year in the MLB...chein ming will have a better year this year than dice-k...in a couple years it could be different but not this year

Gold Member

Post Number: 1119
yanks can we put that in writing and bet on it pls? LOL i'll take dice K to have a better year for sure.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4415
name a price and we'll see

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 32
please dice k is an over paid import. till this season he,s about to pitch more often between starts then ever before. against the best hitters in the world.never mind the yanks thats when reality hits him and the red sox fans.by the way can anybody tell me how to get the yes channel home of the yankee games.i have the pansat 3500 lk wont say he,s a redsox fan

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11022
1st shirt is worth a million bucks .....}

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11913
I WANT 1!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Chauncey i vaguely remember you once saying that your girlfriends parents weren't that crazy about the two of you as a couple....so that 1st t-shirt...probly isn't the best idea...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4431
apbt...no bet? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
seeing as we've never met and i'm pretty sure you're under age...we'll just leave it at whoever's right gets to tell the other their a dumb phuck kind of thing :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4444
sounds good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us