Pay Pal rip off!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2915
I've just heard on (Wave 105 FM) local radio (rip-off file) that "Pay Pal" has had so many customers that have used have been ripped off blind!

It would appear some cleaver clogs that use the Internet only use it to intercept users "Pay Pal" to make them richer.

Well thank goodness I haven't used mine on Ebay and it's highly unlikely now I ever will stuff "Pay Pal"!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1824
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

check it out.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2917
Wolf

I read the first paragraph and that sucks. There is on way I'm going to cancel my Pay Pal account and tell them to going a shag a sheep!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2918
I just had a thought while taking a piss. I believe the British government is in on this scam.

Well think about it they have the power and the resources to recruit British scum to scam people out of there funding.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1825
???where does it say anything about shagging a sheep...anyway, that site tells about paypal horror stories

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12930
I've been using Paypal for 5 years. I haven't had any problems with them. (Knock on wood)

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 377
I've never had problems either, as a matter of fact have actually gotten the interest on my money from them which was a higher rate than my bank even!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us