Got f*cked over today...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1330
I lay down four bets on spreads on NCAA basketball. I got a dude who knows his sh!t and he sells my friends picks, and they give those picks to me and I bet them. Well today I saw a few spreads I liked more than the ones he picked so I went for them. I took #9 Butler -4 at unranked Wright State. Butler get's pounded.. there goes 27 bucks... I put another quarter on Bama +5 at Ole Miss. You wouldn't guess what happend? Ole Miss won by 6... WTF!! I put another quarter on Florida over Kentucky by 3.5, and with 1 minute left Florida is leading by 8. I'm pumped, right? Well next thing I know Kentucky decides they want to hit their second three out of 20 attempts. The lead is down to 5. I'm like, "no big, it's straight." Taurean Green makes a dumbass inbounds pass and gets it stolen and the Wildcats decide to cash their 3rd three of the game. On their 21st attempt keep in mind. I'm pissed now. I'm thinking you got to be kidding me! So next play Green throws the ball into Brewer. Brewer cashes the first free throw, and I need him to hit the other to get spread... CLANK! Damnit, Brewer. "Oh well" I'm thinkin, there's 30 some odd seconds left they will go down probably miss and we'll get the ball back with more free throws. NOOOO. Noah fouls the dude for three shots. He misses them all... I'm thinking, "Hell yeah!" Well next thing I know Horford in throwing a hail mary to Taurean Green while there's a man running stride for stride with him. The ball goes OB, and the Cats get the ball with like 10 seconds left, and the Gators stop them. They win by 3. The spread was 3.5!!!!!!! Bad day for gambling. Wish me luck tommorrow.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1119
You lost money this time...but good luck tomorrow.

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1331
90 dollars pissed away... I'll get it back tommorrow hopefully.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 722
i'm an avid poker player so i understand the desire to gamble, but be careful bettin sports, personally i only bet small and on games where i have a confident feeling. Poker gives you a lot more control over your outcome, although there is an element of chance on every single hand, smart/skilled players win in the long run. When ya bet sports your betting on something completely out of your control...

not trying to talk down to you lol. i'm sure you know the risk involved with betting sports. just my 2 cents.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3470
Higher the high, lower the low.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1017
I know the feeling man... kinda. I was out 90 bucks on pool, got really pissed and then came back and left with 30.... But when I was out that 90 I knew what you were going through.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12883
That bites...the reason why I don't gamble. Life is enough gamble for me.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 3482
Good comeback.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2880
Reece

Take a f&8king baseball bat to there f&8king c&5nting hands and show them you don't like getting f&8k over the table by some f&8king scum c&5nting f&8kers!

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1334
^^^ The problem is I screwed myself over, and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna beat the sh!t out of four basketball teams... haha. Yeah I just threw down another 270 today and lookin to make 370 back in profit. The dude I know went 3 out of 4 yesterday, but I didn't take his picks... DAMNIT. I'm takin all his today and the lines are all in my favor (they are continually moving my way !) Should be able to cash at least 200 bucks from these bets if not more. Wish me luck...

OH YEAH! my bookie fucked up my account haha... he only set me back 65 instead of 95! ... gotta love it

Also, I used to be an AVID hold em' player. I was damn good too. I was winnin a couple hundred everytime I played, but then I stop playin for a while and lost my touch. I used to be able to read my opponents like a book! Oh well!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3462
thats unlucky...i used to hold 'em a whole lot but i havent played in a while...id only play in little $5 buy-ins caseu my friends are a bunch of pansies...oh well...id win like $40 every week or two...i played in a $20 buy-in and lost $45 in one hand when i went all in and got called by some kid who caught runner runner heart to make a flush to beat my 2 pair...havent played since
i love gambling tho, just something about it...no one ever bets with me anymore tho

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1337
Yeah that sucks. I HATE lucky people who know nothing about poker. They catch every card and win with no skill. But I my grandpa said, "I'd rather be lucky than good anyday." He's probably right, haha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 735
you're crazy man, i LOVE lucky players who don't know sh!t...they might take me for $100 one night...but i'll sure as hell invite em next time, cause the odds are gonna even out in the long run.

Gold Member

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3513
Where's Chauncey? He could school a lot of guys on cards.

Silver Member

Post Number: 736
i'll play chauncey anytime if he's got FullTiltPoker

Gold Member

Post Number: 3514
dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif dance5.gif

Gold Member

Post Number: 3515

Gold Member

Post Number: 3516
^^^???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3517
UploadUpload

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1343
Quadruple post FTMFW!!!

Anyways, I know what you're saying Pitbull, but the couple of lucky people I played with have consistant luck. The dudes don't get bad hands. They will bet with nothing to the river and hit. They suck, and are always lucky.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3472
^^i concur...thats what happens to me too...i wish we all werent like 10 huros away from each other....get a little ecoustics poker game together lol

Upload

thats the only banana i have paul...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3520
Here's another one to save Yanks.Upload Free of charge.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3475
sweet...lol thanks paul

Gold Member

Post Number: 3526
Here's another for ya. Completely off the wall.
Upload

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3477
lollol
thats funny...

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2904
Upload

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1349
Um, back to the topic, I won 375 tonight! I back to being up over 300 bucks! My man was 2 for 3 and I was 3 for 3 plus a parlet! That's what's up!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2911
Reece

So is this a good thing or a bad thing because I don't place bets in the betting shop too risky. And frigging smoky too!

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1354
Hell yeah it's a good thing. I'm up over 300 bucks in 2 days. I'm just gonna be cautious now.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2913
Reece

Well bank it! Place it in the BANK!

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1358
Well some of it iwll undoubtedly be banked or put towards new car audio equipment. I'm bettin locks till I get paid then I'll play with the houses money

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1402
Well, boys. Won 300 on Tuesday, and 475 today. Things are most definately looking up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3664
Wow. **High five**

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1411
Yeah over 1000 bucks in 4 days isn't half bad, haha.

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1427
+200 to that total... I can see a new system in my future.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us