Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 940
Da bears lost..

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9957
hell yeah. rex grossman lived up to his reputation. rofl.

manning=greatest QB of all time.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 611
okay okay, my bears lost :-( what an intense experience watching that game though. total roller coaster of emotion...

...how about winning 500 bucks for a consolation though!!!!! My dad and i each bought a square in a pool with one of those 10 by 10 grids where the score at the end of each quarter declares a winner...WE WON THE FINAL SCORE 500 bucks that's 250 for me!!!! Goin straight into my car lol.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 612
Chad take it easy on Rex though...i'm more upset with our gameplan than Rex's individual performance. Especially after Benson was out for the game early...we shoulda thrown the ball wayyyy more often early in the game. Rex ended up 6/8 completions in the WHOLE FIRST HALF...thats 75% and he only got 8 attempts ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Rex's two picks came in garbage time with like 5 minutes left down by 12 points, when the coaches are finally like okay now you gotta throw on every down and get big yardage or we're fu<ked.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3250
rex is still my boy...he'll bounce back next year

Gold Member

Post Number: 9962
see that is when guys like manning steps up. i admit the second interception just sealed the game for the colts but the first one is the one that hurt them. if not for that first interception, the bears would of been right in the game.

good QB's makes mistakes early in the game and comes through in the end.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3418
rex sucks azz.
and i just hate manning.
big ben is muh boy lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9995
it was a good game. i just wished it didn't rain so much. the picture would of been alot cleaer. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1209
^^^^ x2

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3265
lol yea my tv looked a little fuzzy from that rain...rex'll be back next year stronger than ever...

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2494
Rex= a joke as a qb

the game itself was fun to watch besides the absolutely terrible commercials, the reason for Rex's 8 attempts was because the bears realized what a hack he was.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3281
rex went 20-28 with 165 yards 1 td and 2 picks and a fumble...

he had a passer rating of over 120 before his first INT.

ended up with a passer rating of over 70 i thikn...but im not positve on that rating...

lets be seirous tho, its the guys first full year as a starter and to be the QB of a team who makes it to the superbowl...you cant be too bad imo.

not too mention he ended with 23 tds, 20 ints, and over 3100 yards for the year with a passer rating over 73, not too bad numbers for a guy who just played his first full season
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us