OT friends system

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1027
My friends telling me hes getting two 12 inch l7`s.. He said hes powering them with two hifonic amps that have 1200 RMS each..... So i try telling him hifonics isnt the best IMO and that over powering his subs by about 900 RMS is just insane. He wont listen to me he says no no the guy at the car audio place said this will be the best hitting system. So i wont even argue with him no more. But i was just wondering do you think he will blow his subs with all that RMS.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4217
If he is set on Hifonics...tell him to get one 1606d. It will be plenty of power for the L7's and save him some $.

Hell, if he wants something bigger...get him to go w/ a 2006d...prolly blow the subs to hell and back, but he will save $ over buying 2 1206d's.

(BTW, if he wants a used orion 2500d...i'll sell him one cheap...1700wrms @ 2ohm would be more than enough for those L7's)

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1028
hes not going to listen to me for crap... I just wanna know how long itll take before i can point and laugh at his smoking subs.... He only needs 1500 RMS i dunno why the hell hes putting 2400 into them but W/E its his sh*t

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2858
exactly, you tried...if he wants to blow his sh!t, let him...nothing you can do about it.
and why dont you ever post in the sub section cavs?

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1029
lol i have no idea... I put OT for the OT section jus so i could stay here lol

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 739
he doesnt like us

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1031
BLASPHEMY! I love you guys!

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 998
What a b!tch. Post pics of his blown subs when it happens. BTW, he'll probably only be seeing 200 watts total from the Hifonics amps if that.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 999
Ssssss!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us