Nanny nanny boo boo....

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1591
he he I got BassBoxPro6...I had to d/l it 3 times and use WinZip to open it (using the windows uncompressing software may have been the problem to begin with). But I finally got BBP6, been playing around with it for the last 15 minutes, and I like it, especially how it tells you the material list and what to cut each piece, not just showing you the box and telling you the dimensions...great program...if anyone else wants it...go over to that other website we cant mention here (the J one), and look under Off Topic for BBP6, oh and you can also get SRS Audio Sandbox...a great little program for your computer that makes everything sound better, especially if you have a surround sound system hooked up to it. You can use 5.1 surround sound which I have, and it sounds OK without the SRS but with it....hell its louder than my stock car stereo...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1595
bump, and crap...cant find the remote for the surround sound system...I gotta clean up this place

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1149
wolfman anyway u can send it to me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1602
Jordan, are you a member of J_designs? If so, go there...look under Off Topic and find the thread labeled BBP6...there are downloads there for both Bass Box Pro 6 and SRS Audio Sandbox.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 745
Oh that's the site? I was wondering lol.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 746
Omg our power is surging and dying constantly!I think I'll just dim the lights and unplug the rest of things sensitive to fluctuation!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9834
stick your head in doo doo :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us