>Colts over Ravens
>Chargers over Pats
>Bears over Seahawks
>Eagles over Saints

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 384
just want this thread at top of list...ignore this post :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9168
i agree except.....

seahawks over the bears
saints over the eagles.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11053
Bears.
Saints
Chargers
Ravens...

All winners...

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1558
hmmm
colts vs ravens....gonna say colts
chargers vs patriots....chargers
bears vs seahawks....gonna go for "da bears"
eagles vs saints...well i am fom LA so I gotta go with my saints.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2342
colts over ravens
chargers over pats
bears over seahakws
sains over eagles...sorry james to not vote for our team but i think the saints have this one...

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9169
i was on the colts bandwagon earlier in the season until they started losing to cheap teams. after their performance last week, i think they will beat the ravens.

ultimately though, no one will beat san diego. unless rivers does a troy smith.

Gold Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1264
Vic, I am with you all they way.

The only one I am not oo sure of is the Pats vs. San, should be the best game all weekend.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 976
colts
saints
pats
bears

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
chad i'm not so sure about the chargers going all the way...if the colts DO beat the ravens (which i picked em to do so) i think they could upset the chargers...

...could be one of those flukey things because everyone had said for like the past three years "this is the year the colts break through the afc" but they never did...now everyone thinks their dead meat cuz their run D was so bad and they finished the season so weak...

...in a weird way i think they weren't comfortable being top dog/the favorite...you have to admit it's weird that the colts defense in their first playoff game this year played WAY better than they had all season, against a good offense too!!

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9177
i want the colts to win the whole thing. don't get me wrong i love the colts. peyton manning is one of the greatest QB. yes even better than tom brady and brett favre (during his superbowl years).

but i am just being realistic. its not that the colts defense is bad. its the damn charger offense is playing awesome and their defense is one of the best as well. you can say they got the total package. although i live in souther california, i hated the chargers since i was born. lol. don't like san diego people. bunch of rich snobs down there. but yeah i never like san diego nor will i ever. lol.

only way i can see the chargers losing is if tomlinson has a bad day (not likely) or like i said above, rivers does a troy smith at the playoffs. lol.

you make a fine point though crownvic. like i said i hope the colts win and i will be rooting (i forgot the spelling to this word lol) for the colts.

notice i don't even worry about the nfc teams. lol. cause we all know whoever wins the afc championship game is practically the superbowl champion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 391
Chad i love debating football with you cuz you actually know wtf yer talkin bout :-)

i think ppl have forgotten that rivers is essentially a rookie QB...and this will be his first ever playoff game, and no matter how good LT is you still gotta throw the ball or eventually the run WILL be stopped...if the colts can cause rivers to fumble and/or be intercepted 2-3 times...colts could win despite LT going for 150 yards like he probly will.

kinda silly to talk about it though since they both have to win this weekend for us to even see em' play. Anyway i just hope the pats lose big. if the pats go to the superbowl i may slit my wrists.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8772
All good Yanks, I see how it is
Colts
Chargers
Bears
Eagles!!! FTMFGDPABW! B!TCHES

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9181
yeah no pats in the superbowl. (sorry charlie i know pats are your team and brady is your boy).

lets not leave out merriman. (((D-Fense))). also if the chargers needs to pass, well hello antonio gates. lol. like i said a total package. but for some strange reason i have a feeling another player besides one of their star players is going to shine. i don't know who but i have a psychic feeling. lol. seriously.

but really i can only pray that its all manning and harrison show. lets go colts.

anyways like u said, they will both need to win tomorow to meet at the afc finals so lets not jump the guns already. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 867
Ravens
Pats
Bears
Saints

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2719
Lol Chad. ^^^^ " I agree except........". Then you don't agree!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2359
i think that the bears have a big chance of going...if rex is on his game, then lights out for seattle. if rex does bad, CHI will lose. D cant win you every game.

chargers i think have the best overall chacne, but you cant count of phillip to win you much in wat might as well behis rokkie year, i know its his 3rd year but this is the first time hes played more than 2 games. and LT might not be able to put the offense on his back. their D tho is very good.

for the ravens to have a chance, mcnair needs to be on top of his game. if the colts d shows up like last week, then ravens wont be able to do anything against them cause the raven O is pretty poor.

saints and eagles...the saints will pull it out cuse i dont know how far garcia can pull the eagles miracle season. eagles D needs to be able to get pressure on brees and force him to make mistakes. if they dont get pressure on him and give him time, then saints could win big.

just my analysis

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9196
sorry paul. you know what i mean.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9816
all i'm saying is don't sleep on them underdogs:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
hey muddy long time no see... i posted something about you being a ho and giving handjobs but i can't remember what thread it was on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1570
I hope the Devil has his long johns on...cause the Saints might just win the Superbowl....
well, I doubt that, but maybe next year.

Gold Member

IT AINT A FI UNLESS YO...

Post Number: 9236
3 more hours to go until the colts game. damn why is the time going so slow. i'm gonna miss the first quarter so i hope the game has a slow start. lol. damn work. i wish i can get time off for the playoffs.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2736
Judging by the consensus, it's pretty much up for grabs. All teams are good in their own rights. It's just going to go to the team with the least mistakes and penalties. The Eagles have been pretty disciplined and how far they can go with it depends on mistake free football, something that always seems to haunt them in the clutch games. (Sorry James). As far as the Colts, well, Payton is a selfish finger pointer who can't scramble against a great D, or any D. The Bear game could very well be the only lock of a game this week. Shaun and the hawks are awesome, but they're not up to last years specs. I'd have to also give the Pats this week just because of post season experience. (Even though I despise them).

Ravins
Pats
Bears
Eagles

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2737
Chad, isn't the game on @ 4:30 eastern?

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
Peyton is a selfish finger pointer!? i disagree completely i'm not sure why you'd think that.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9242
yeah but i am on the west coast. its 1:30 here.

can't wait.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2739
Last year when Peyton choked, all he could say was "We had, protection problems". No. It was his inability to handle a rushing defense, not protection problems. His own offensive line was shocked at that statement. Great QB, no doubt. It may be their year. It just would've been a more "team like" press statement if he said "we" couldn't get it done. That's why I always liked Favre. He took his losses like a man. Now if he would only retire like one.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9244
rofl. yeah it was funny watching a grown man cry like a baby. lol.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9245
colts colts colts

what i boring azz game but i am glad the colts won. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
i respectfully disagree, i figured that was the incident you were referring to and i remember it well...i thought it was pretty cut and dry, the protection sucked, he pointed it out, and even then he gave a pretty general answer "we had protection problems"...it wasn't like he said "so and so couldn't block for sh!t."...

...anway that was the only time he's done anything like that and his team mates said WTF and he was like okay my bad...i just think he's a good guy...

...more importantly what about that SAD @SS game!!??! 15-6 all field goals!?!? BORING...gotta be impressed with Indy's Defense though making HUGE plays 2 weeks in a row now, they're gonna be real tough in the afc championship.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9254
wtf is up with the games today. i've yet to see a touchdown. come on.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2407
wooohoooo i just saw a TD...

and reggie bush got JACKED UP!!!!!!

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9256
wooohoooo i just saw a TD.

reggie bush. rofl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
saints punter pulling it down and running FTFD!!

"jacked up" lol i love when they do that.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 997
coltsss babyyy. Now lets go saints

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2432
he just got JACKED UP...best part of monday nite football

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1003
OH NO bad turnover

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9260
SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

it was all mc allister tonight.

adios garcia.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2436
i went 2 for 2 today

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9264
lets go seahawks tomorow. i want the saints to play at home. lol.

#25 and #26 FTMFW........

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1005
me too Yanks. Hmm i guess we most of had the same picks lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2442
haha i would assume so cavs...haha

go bears and chargers

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
WOW What a dumb fu<king decision by Andy Reed to punt on 4th and 15, down by 3, with less than 2 minutes left in the game...some may disagree with me but i think that's ridiculous...you can either give your offense a chance to make one tuff play, or force your defense to make THREE consecutive tuff plays, which even if they do you have sh!t for time left on the clock...

...even when Philly's punter was on the field i was like "why would they fake punt when new orleans knows they're going for it"...then he punted and i'm like "are you serious? game over"...

...Seriously disappointing to see the game end like that, dunno how Andy Reed could make a call like that considering how both teams had been putting up yardage tonight...anyway idc that the eagles lost i just wanted to see a great game and thought that was a TERRIBLE call by the eagles to end it, overtime woulda been hella exciting...GO BEARS TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1006
I agree with u 100 percent

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
a smart man u r :-)

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2744
I absolutely suck at predictions. I agree with you Crown. That was a bonehead call to punt when all you had left was to go for it on 4th. He said: "I thought we would get the ball back". What was he thinking???????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1587
who cares,Saint won!!! I originally said da bears would win today, and still think they will, but I would like for the Seahawks to win, so NO can have a championship game in the superdome.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9272
if the defense would of stopped mc allister from getting the first down, they would of got the ball back. better chance of stopping the first down then going for it on 4th and 15 imo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
IF IF IF IF IF...IF's don't matter, games over, Saints won..end of story.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9280
i know wolfman. i am very happy they did. i want to see saints and the colts in the superbowl.

i was just simply trying to explain to them why eagles decided to punt instead of going for it on 4th and 15.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2749
At least it was a better game than the Indy/Ravens. Field goal, field goal, field goal. Got......boring.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8777
F
U
C
K

T
H
E

S
A
I
N
T
S
!
!
!

that is me venting I will post more later!

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9285
awesome games. i wanted seahawks to win so saints get home field but i guess not. really good game though. almost flawless.

good job bears.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2471
im 3 for 3...and $20 richer

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
i couldn't be happier about how the playoffs have worked out for the bears...I'm feeling REALLY good about our chances to go to the superbowl after beating the seahawks today...

...I think the Saints mystique is gonna ware off next week now that they won't be playing for those riled up Katrina ppl...also they're a dome team having to travel to play on a field :-)

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 878
I hope the Saints win, followed by San Diego. The Saints would be an awesome story though.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8778
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN AWSOME STORY IF THEY WON IT LAST YEAR! I was sooooooo pissed last night I threw everything within my reach across the room! Why Andy decided to punt is beyond me! I actually like the saints a lot and have followed them all season, I had colsten on every fantasy team I owned. I thing it is going to be san diego-bears. It is going to be a hell of a game, if the bears D can stop that powerhouse of a man LT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1594
It will be an awesome story if they win this year, and I think its possible too. I'm watching the SD and Chicago game right now, and both are making too many mistakes, which if you do that with the Saints, then "Who-DAT?"

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8783
Brady is garbage!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2488
^^agree 100%

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9290
wow unbelievable. unbeatable chargers lost. rofl.

good job patriots.

at least the colts get to play at home and have a better chance of getting to the superbowl.

colts and saints in the finals.

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 879
Brady obviously isn't garbage. Don't make a remark like that. I hate the guy but he's a damn good quarterback, and he played through a TERRIBLE game to put his team on top. You can't take anything away from the guy. Plus at least he doesn't choke every year like Manning. Has he thrown a TD in either of his first two games?

Anyways, Saints FTMFW!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1596
damn, missed the last call...I got 3 of 4....too bad no money riding on it.
ok so next week its.

colts vs patriots
and
saints vs bears

right?

if so... Saints win
and ...gonna say colts...so Saints vs Colts in Superbowl... then Saints win!!! heck, if they just GET to the Superbowl, I will be happy

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2757
They still won and Brady had how many picks?

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 737
Ahwww Humbug

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
Bears vs. Colts superbowl FTW

Gold Member

Post Number: 1598
nah, the Bears made too many mistakes today, fortunately for them, so did the Seahawks.
But, if the play that way against the Saints, they are gonna lose

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2490
eh, finished 3 for 4 for the weekend...+ $20, thatll get me a tank of gas

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2758
Try half a tank.

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1011
i went 4 for 4 boo yah

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2496
congrats cavs...good weekend for you....turn gold... go 4 for 4...

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1012
haha i know right lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Bears are going to bring the saints dream season to an ABRUPT hault. i won't try to convince anyone...i'll just say "i told you so" next weekend :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3581
So why do u guys hate the pats so much. Everyone kept saying san diego will crush them thats not right seeing how we are one of the best teams in the league and san diego is one of the best teams but it isnt like there that much better. It also depends on the coach which btw san diego lost because of marty. And now on to indy were it will be a tough game but b4 any of u say that pats will lose then watch the replay of the game earlier this season. Because we played like sh!t and they played fine yet we still could have won it at the end even after the refs screwed us a couple of times.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2521
im excused from that question...but chargers lost it for themselves, with:
A) the fumbled punt
B) the headbut which gave the pats a first down nstead of a fourth down
C) the INT which turned into a fumble and recovered by the pats

different game without those 3 things happeneing, imo

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9315
all i have to say is that even the sun shines on a dog's azz someday (courtesy of white boys can't jump).

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
chad that is one of my fav movies "we goin sizzzzlerrr we goin sizzzzzlleerrrr" :-)

the chargers losing was a total coaching loss, not only did they F up on the plays Yanks Fan mentioned, but Marty didn't manage their timeouts for sh!t and on their final drive when they ended up taking a 54 yard field goal (which came up short) they should have had one if not two timeouts left with which to manage the clock and get into better range...

...the big waste of a timeout was on the third play on yanks' list, where Marty challenged the most un-challengable play i've ever seen...he challenged whether or not his guy fumbled when it was so cut and dry OBVIOUS i couldn't believe it...dude had taken like 5 steps with the ball so it clearly couldn't be ruled an incomplete pass AND his knee was no where near the ground so it couldn't have been down by contact...chargers lost an OBVIOUS review by the zebras and were charged a PRICELESS timeout...

...anyways i'm making my picks right now, barring some kind of big injury/incident the Colts are gonna STOMP the Pats...colts D has been nasty the last couple games and Bob Sanders is becoming one of my fav players, dude will pick off Brady 2 or 3 times FTW

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9317
lol yeah that movie is awesome. i must of watched that 10 times already.

well marty is out. they are going to get rid of him even though he has a good record, he just can't win the big games (post seasons games that is).

whatever the reason was for san diego losing, i gotta give brady alot of credit for bringing the team back in the fourth quarter. he has proven yesterday why he has all those superbowl rings.

GOOD JOB TOM BRADY. HOPE YOU CHOKE AGAINST PEYTON MANNING NEXT SUNDAY. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8787
He will because HE IS GARBAGE REECE!!!!! there I said it again bud!!!! how you like them apples!!!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3583
brady was fuking garbage in that game and has been horrible this whole season hes not the same guy he has been. Now the colts arent gonna stomp us they might beat us yes there is a chance but then again payton has still proven he cant win in the big games since he hasent yet if he does this time then there we go but if brady sux again im gonna be pissed. But ya we made mistaked just like them in that game both teams did but we still came out on top

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2766
Honestly, any team that's made it this far is worth watching play. I don't care for the Pats cuz of what they did to my Steelers a few years back. Chargers? LT should've kept his mouth shut at the end of the game. Bears? No opinion whatsoever. Saints over the Eagles? The best game of the week, imo. I'm not going to throw down my picks for this week cuz it will be worth about as much as this post.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8788
atleast evry game has been fun to watch:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9841
how bout them PAAAAAATRIOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!

:-):-):-)

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 818
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us