WWE Thread ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

New sub : 1 ...

Post Number: 10374
as lame as it has gotten i still find myself watching ...{crazy}

so i saw it last night

*Umaga finally got defeated by some1 ,cena i heard

*DX kicked edge/orton @sses yet HHH got his knee tendon busted up so bad been reported he will be out for mths

The Great Khali has come 2 RAW now - guy is frigging 7ft 3" tall 400 pds ,even Undertaker has 2 look up to see him

- fav part of wwe has 2 be them divas : even though silicone Torrie & Victoria can give guys wet dreams ,makes u wanna SMACK THAT ! ....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9045
rofl rovin.

this is the official wwe thread.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8741
I have no idea who these people are. I remember hogan, andre the giant, Jake the Snake, Million dollar man, bushwackers, nikolia bulkov, Ricky the dragon steemboat, Macho man, the hart bros, and the dude who wore the kilt lol. Thats about teh last time I watched wrestling. When it was WWF.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1375
I do a good Macho Man Randy Savage.

I also do Sylvester the cat, FogHorn LegHorn, Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fud, Daffy Duck, and a few other impressions. Ha Ha Ha :-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9052
rofl. i didn't know you had a sense of humor mixneffect. lol. jp man.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 338
I used to watch all aspects of wrestling until about a month ago when I started playing WoW. Now I just watch TNA mainly to see what the VKM is going to do next and to see Sting. He's always been my favorite since I was a little kid. Now if he'd just drop the religion gag. LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 353
i saw wwe a little bit on tv for the first time in a long time and there was a guy called "boogey man" eating live worms...it was gross.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 341
LOL, when they brought him back, thats pretty much when I quit watching.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 657
'Cause everybody knows that smoking ain't allowed in school!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3556
lol i watched it when i was little back with hulk hogan and all of them that james said except for andre the giant lol he was already dead. But then i started watching again in 7th grade-8th when it was the rock, hhh and when stone cold made his return along with the undertaker's return then i stopped when it became wwe now i have no idea about except john cena

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10377
well there isnt much better 2 watch on a monday night

but yes i totally agree its gotten so damn fake now - last wk i sat down 2 watch Umaga clunk Cena from behind "knocking him out cold" & K F@G then pinned Cena 4 the win - well i started saying WTF is this sh!t @#$%! & i took off d damn telly instantly & went online

no wonder i spend alot more time online than watching all that pile of sh!t on tv ......

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9068
i gotta admit though, the athleticism (spelling) of the wrestler has gotten a lot better. they do more aerial manuers and stuff.

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1376
I am told that I have a great sense of humor. I sometimes wonder; do my posts really sound dull? I think its because I like quality, and its hard to be humorous and still maintain a focus (know what I mean?).

Its kool, I joke arround so much that I probably wear myself out before I come in here. I ll try to save a lil just for the boys here, oh yeah and Jennifer too. :-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8753
lol nice Mix:-)

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1381
Just wondering; Why does Jennifer post so much in the Head Unit section so much? Keyword=headunit, hehehehe :-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8755
hahaha she like to give HEAD unit advice:-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9111
rofl. nice.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 365
thanks for the "heads" up on jennifer. that girl is really "ahead" of the game when i comes to "head" units. anyways, i'ma "head" to another tHrEAD now...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10449
ok so who saw HBK kick both edge/randy orton's azz on monday night .....woooopie doooooo ! .......

Platinum Member

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10554
so from what i saw/heard on RAW tonight - last night Cena actually defeated that big f@g Umaga

& Undertaker won the royal rumble......

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1090
John Cena is an awesome actor...

:note sarcasm:

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2880
did any1 see the part where money fell from the rafters, i was like holy fvckinn sh1t when i seen it.

Platinum Member

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10562
yep i saw it - hopefully that wasnt fake as well or else then the crowd there were also good actors ...lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3563
if you like wrestling please go to youtube search for randy savage macho man, macho man danger zone and ull see the good ol wwf time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us