Make your NFL picks before games start today!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 275
so lets see who really knows what they're talkin about...we'll go week by week. Today begins Wildcard Weekend...here are my picks...

>Colts trample the Chiefs
>Cowboys corral the Seahawks
>Eagles dwarf the Giants
>Patriots ground the Jets

There they are fellas...make sure you post your picks for this weekend's games BEFORE kickoff of the colts vs. chiefs which is 3:30 pm central time.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8653
I am with you on all of those Crown:-) although I would like to see the jets beat the pats, and sealtle beat F'ing Dallas!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 774
Chiefs over Colts. LJ against the Colts run defense..hahaha

Seahawks over The Boys. Playoff experience FTW!!

Eagles over the Giants. The Eagles are playing pretty well right now.

Patriots over the Jets. Again playoff experience is the deciding factor...oh and Belichick. Although I would like to see the Jets win.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3186
switch the first 2 and u got it right

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 5170
Chiefs,hawks, eagles, pats

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8802
looks like the colts are able to stop the run after all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
didn't take an expert to know the colts were gonna beat the chiefs fairly easily...LJ is great don't get me wrong, but he broke the record this year for most carries in a season...come playoff time, that is not a good thing.

I don't have a great explanation for why the colts run D was so bad statistically in the reg. season, but they aren't as bad as their numbers, they showed today they can step up when it counts. Bob Sanders is CRUCIAL for their D to step up.

Ravens vs. Colts next week should be a doosey!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2056
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

f_ck the pats and tom brady.

and go eagles, but the giants are bad, so i dont need to worry about that game.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2058
poor romo, if ur watching the game, u kow what play im talking about

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8810
rofl. that was the funniest thing i've seen. damn what an awesome game.

ROFL

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2594
Carrie Underwood just called him and asked for her cd's back.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8815
giants are going to win. i can't wait.

tiki barber is going to have an outstanding game. i predict 150+ yards tomorow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
chad you're out of your mind...don't be fooled by that last reg. season game the giants had, they're going down in a big way :-)

i got the eagles in the superbowl, called it weeks ago.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 877
Dear Romo,
Upload

Andrew

Really sucks for them but I'm glad to see TO's @ss outta the playoffs. Can't stand him.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 614
Yawn. Sleepy time for me I guess.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
i was SHOCKED at the sudden maturity T.O. showed after the game...i was expecting him of course to say a buncha selfish stuff about how they didn't get him the ball enuff and everything...

...but when they asked him about romo's "fumbling field goal fiasco" (i just made that up :-)) he just said something like "romo didn't lose us the game, it was a team loss, romos a great guy and player and it's not his fault"

I think it must be a last ditch effort to be on Parcells/Jerry Jones' good side so they'll bring him back next season...cuz if they don't...the Raiders are probly the only team that would.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8819
raiders will be a good team next year. they get first pick. i think quinn might be joining the raiders next year. also new coach. a whole new team next year.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8827
the drama between the coaches of pats and jets is awesome. rofl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
i agree the raiders could be a surprise contender to make the playoffs next year...

...alotta people failed to notice that their Defense was one of the NFL's best this season, if they don't take Brady Quinn or Jamarcus Russel they're bonkers...

...Know what would be really crazy is if the Cowboys release T.O. and Oakland has T.O./Randy Moss that would be deadly!

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8840
DAMN IT. why couldn't the eagles do a romo. damm.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2604
Haha Chad. This may just be their year. Westbrook looked really good. If they go all the way, they've earned it, just like Pitt did last year.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8667
EAGLES BBBBAAAABBBBBYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WH HHHOOOOOOO WWWHHHOOOOOOOOO:-):-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8916
yeah yeah james. congrats on your team. now i am scared for the saints. the eagles are playing so well right now.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2116
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES...

its ashame the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS lost. f_ck the pats.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8686
agreed Yanks!!!! I HATE I repeat HATE Tom (FAGG) Brady! My best friend is a huge saints fan so this weekend is a big one:-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8929
here are my predictions for this week.

first thing first. the gators are gonna beat the buckeyes.

now on to the nfl.

drew brees is gonna have a landmark game this week. being this will be reggie bush's first nfl playoff game, he will come out with fire and have a 100+ yards game. mr heisman trophy (he deserves it no matter what happened with the scandal) is going to be awesome.

chargers and pats won't even be close. the chargers will go in to the half with a commanding lead and never look back. watch for tom brady getting sacked cause it will happen quiet a bit.

raven and colts game will be a awesome game to watch. although the ravens are favored to win, i think the colts will take it with a slim margin of victory. look for peyton manning to be on his top game.

bears and seahawks should be an okay game to watch. grossman will choke again and seattle will be victorious. look for shaun alexander to have an explosive game cause he has recovered 100%.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2136
shaun wont have an explosive day against the bear D. and re could have a good day considering the seahawks have a weak secondary

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2137
rex not re

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2779
i agree with chad, excpet the part about ohio they will dominate florida, and i just have to add that i hate the patriots with passion.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8696
Eagles over Saints all day long:-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8975
my first prediction came true so far. 4 more to go. only time will tell my friends. lol. its gonna be a wild weekend in the nfl. can't wait. why is the time going soooooooooo slow. ahhhhgggggg

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3538
mhhh huh okay so wk 2 lol i didnt see this last time but i am saying it right now i am taking the pats to go all the way even if i think they'll lose because im from MA and why does everyone hate them so much there a great team. LIke when they won there first super bowl did everyone already hate them or do u just hate them because they won 3 out of 4

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2153
i hate the pats and tom brady...i think my name speaks for my reason...i hate all teams from boston. celtics, red sox, pats, hell i even hate the bruins. and yes charlie, ive always hated them. i have no problem liking teams that win cause im a yankees fan and considering they win a lot...you know. and NO, im not a bandwagon fan for everyone out there that thinks that after reading that statement. see me in yankees facts and history.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3540
ya u were the exception lol but people that arent around here for our rivalry oh ya yanks fan ur jets did great lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2167
...haha yes i know man i was diappointed. actually the first 3 quarters of the game were even. they just ran out of gas and fell apart. the fourth quarter got difficult to watch.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3541
yes i thought it was a great 4th quarter lol asante samuel has been amazing these last couple weeks

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2172
haha bet u thought it was great...and i cant lie, asante sameul has been very good lately

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8729
I am with Yanks, I am a die hard Ynakee fan in the same boat! I hate all of the mentioned above including the jets:-) Yanks, and Eagles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been that way since birth for me:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8730
if I ever said I like Boston in my house growing up I would have gotten hung by my ball sack with duct tape to the ceiling and left for dead lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2199
wow man i woulod have just been made fun of...but anywho, if my kid dont like the yanks well its to the ceiling with his ballsack for him

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9026
damn james. some crazy people live out there in the east coast. lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2201
dont mess with the east coast...we roll deep son...hahaha

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8735
lol Yanks!!!!!! lololol!!! my son came home the other day because his best friend is a sox fan and said the red sox are my favorite team, I looked at him from accross the room and he just knew!lol he was like ummm I am just kidding! I love the yanks:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2207
hahaha, id kick his azz...what kind of crude and immature joke is that??like the red sox...man, to the celing with his ballsack...haha

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9065
i gotta admit though. i never miss a game when the angels are playing the yankees. it was awesome to watch the angels put away the yankees a couple of years ago in the playoffs.

also i remember about ten years ago i think it was. i was living up in seattle and the mariners took out the yankees in the first round of playoffs. the yankees were leading that series 2 games to none and seattle came back and won the next 3. that was sweet.

sorry for bringing up bad memories for you guys.

look on the bright side, look how many world series they won. when you think about baseball, yankees are the first team that comes to mind. they truly are the american team.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2211
yea those were depressing times chad...but hey we got 26 rings to count. not too mention 9 striahgt division titles...and much much more but i dont feel like typing them all out

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9067
thats why whenever the yankees are in town i go to at least of the angels game in that series. the tickets are always almost sold out and i have to pay $120 a ticket to sit behind home plate. during the regualar season that is. who knows how much those playoff tickets would be. lol.

its like whenever the lakers go somewhere, the tickets are sold. people want to see kobe bryant. the fans of other teams might not like him but the stadium (i don't know what you would call a basketball court) love it cause of the ticket sales.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8743
The Yanks never lost Chad I dont know what you are talking about! lol Prank caller Prank caller!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us