Hahaha dallas cowboys sux

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8524
can't believe they lost again today. i guess romo's true skills are finally coming out.

they are gonna get their azz wooped at seattle.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8584
I told you that about 12 weeks ago Chad:-)

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 250
i wouldn't say that chad lee...seattle sucks too.

yeah tony romo isn't all that...when they announced the pro-bowl selections i immediately was like wtf Romo shouldn't be on there and all my buddies gave me sh!t for it.

there's only 3 NFC teams competing to go to the superbowl...New Orleans, Philly, and my Bears...and i'm even hesitant to include New Orleans, i think philly's the real sleeper.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8527
seattle will step it up for the playoffs. they had too many injuries during the regular season. they are almost full strength now and they will step up.

the bears will most likely become the victim to the chargers or the ravens. lol.

i can't believe the eagles won the division without mc nabb. lol. eagles. who would of guessed. lol.

this is my prediction.

bears vs saints in the nfc chmapionship.
ravens vs chargers in the afc championship.

can't really say who will take it all cause the ravens are just as good as the chargers.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8528
btw i think romo is thinking too much about jessica simpson or carrie underwood. rofl. gotta concetrate on the game.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
Ravens vs. Chargers is REALLY tuff to call...the ravens defense against phillip rivers sounds great for BALT cuz rivers has looked vulnerable at times this year like any QB in their first season.

But the Chargers have a historically great player who can absolutely take a game over...even against great Defenses....LT obviously.

If i had to put money on the game i'm taking the ravens...Baltimore finds a way to at least limit Ladanian Tomlinson, McNair won't turn the ball over and he'll be clutch if they need a TD or FG in the final minutes.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8544
it will be the game to watch though. ravens beat the chargers during the reg season but that was in baltimore. chargers would be playing at home so my vote goes to the chargers.

if not LT than gates. lol.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 314
I thought everyone already knew the Cowboys sucked. LOL.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8598
EAGLES EAGLES E A G L E S!!!!!!!!!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2451
I knew you were gonna post here James! As soon as they announced the outcome of the Cowboy game over the PA at the link, Reid pointed to all his starters and said: "sit, sit, sit, sit"! Even more funny was that they still won!!!! Man, the playoffs are gonna be fun!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
WOW DID MY BEARS SUCK TONIGHT!?!?! Grossman had like 3 picks and a fumble i think and then Griese came in and threw a couple picks...

...doesn't give me much confidence in my team heading for the playoffs...on the bright side we play either the giants or the winner of Dallas vs. Seattle...

...we can't play the Eagles till they win 2 games and they scare me the most...Philly's goin to the superbowl i'm calling it right now!!!!

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2454
If the Eagles go to the superbowl, and win, I'll send a sub, $500 in value or less, to the one who can predict the final score. No joke. James, are you up to it???????

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8552
thats about as much chance as winning the lottery. i mean come on paul. eagles going to the superbowl is a long shot already (i mean a real long shot), you want us to guess the final score. damn man. i will give a pair of dd's to whoever guesses that. lol.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8614
ok Eagles in the bowl, I had many conversations with many Giant fans last night and a few dallas fans and one chigago fan and everyone seemed to be at a concensus that the eagles were scary the way they have been playing:-) I am in Paul lets get there first then I will take you up on that offer, I need to see who we will be playing to guess a score:-)

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2455
C'mon Chad. Don't you think I know that? Hence the $500 sub prize. I would just like to see them go "Mcnabbless". I don't think any qb is worth $110 mil, especially one who is injured as much. Did you read about Mcnabb's mother stirring up the pot with all her ramblings about a qb controversy? She's sooo afraid of her poor little son losing his job, she takes it upon herself to stand up and demand security. How retarded is that??!! Kids in the playground are gonna start laughing soon.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 925
lets go jets and giants!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3168
lol jets n giants.
Yea i knew Tony H0m0's true colors would show closer to playoff's.
i wish steelers were still in it :-(
lol theres always next year.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8618
jets and giants lol two teams that relied on other teams to lose to get into the playoff's.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 930
Jets had to win their last 2 games or win 1 and rely on other teams losing. But they won both games

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9720
don't sleep on them Giants....

hehe:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
omg muddy i'm in a fvckin coma on the giants...philly wins big this weekend.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9727
lmao

BawLiiiiinn!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us