Surround sound systemd

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1427
Just wondering, I have a surround sound system (5.1) hooked up to my tv/dvd player, but I don't watch that many movies, it has hookups so I can hook it up to my computer if I want to. and I play a lot of computer games (currently playing Call of Duty, which has a lot of sound.)...also, with it hooked up to the tv, it isn't true surround sound, as I can't run the wires for the rear speakers to the back of the room,so the rear speakers are sitting on the ground by the entertainment center. If I hook it up to the computer, everything is close enough that I could put the rear speakers right beside where I sit, then set the front and middle speakers on top of the computer desk, and put the subwoofer under the desk or on top of it....so some opinions please...what should I do...keep it hooked up to the TV or hook it up to the computer?

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 517
sounds to me like u want it by ur computer, so do what u want!!!

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 911
computer

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12128
Computer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1430
Just had to exchange it, one of the front channels wasn't working, and since I had to take it all apart, it's going on the computer when I hook it back up...yup

Gold Member

Post Number: 1431
hooked it up to the computer, played Call of Duty...WOW. game sounds better, and the surround sound sounds better than when it was on the TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us