Rainy England...

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 2440
Thou I may not be a meteorgeolgest I have noticed one thing down here in the south coastal region of the United Kingdom rain and more rain yet this has to be the warmest December since 2005 where it was quite bitter, with temperatures dropping to freezing.

The heater was practically on for three months straight!

So far I have no completes. If it continues to rain which is a good thing for sure the reservoirs won't have a shortage of water next year 2007.

So I couldn't care less if it snowed this Christmas, it never really does until on bitter month like February and it only lasts for a week or so and then it starts to get milder and then next thing you know where in Spring! Yippee!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11945
The coldest winter I experienced was the summer I spent in Swindon :-)

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 2445
Now that is strange! Now that is strange! I wonder why? Upload

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1203
well we are having 55 degree days up here in massachusetts i should be snowboarding right now but im not do to lack of snow, and warm weather.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1583
yea va is lacking right now. it got to 70 degrees here ans its 10 till chritmas, wtf??

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1461
Mid Dec. MA temp for 12-15-06 57 degrees. This Sunday may hit 60's. Yea, more bike time....
And when I lived in London for a year, it only snowed once. About 2" and the whole city shut down for like 2 days cause they aint got no snow plows, salt trucks or snow tires. lol. Spent 2 days at the lions head pub in Hendon.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9561
FL sux....

it is 75 one day, and 30 the next
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us