Who has kazza gold?

Bronze Member
Username: Tcrowden

Ocean springs, Ms.

Post Number: 40
does anyone have a problem getting connected?

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1274
KAZZA=VIRUSES

Bronze Member
Username: Tcrowden

Ocean springs, Ms.

Post Number: 42
what should i use?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1276
Don't know, I don't trust any of the free ones any more...had LimeWire last time. If you use any of the free p2p services, make sure you have a firewall, and that your antivirus software is up to date.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1944
^^^What Wolfman said. Also, don't live on Limewire. I use it infrequently. Never keep anything in your shared folder and disconnect after each use. I got photoshop 9 of Limewire in about 30 min. (Broadband is awesome).

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 803
i use Ares

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1469
why shuoldnt i keep my songs in the shared folder?

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 745
I was told that, that is how they can catch you. I also only use limewire sparingly and never leave it on.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1475
yea i always disconnect when im done. i got over 1000 songs dled and i just unshared all my music

Gold Member

Post Number: 1277
I tried to get Ares once, but it wanted me to pay for it, heard its better than LimeWire...so where can u get the free version?

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1948
Yup. If you appear to be a small fish and hide down deep in the dark waters, you should be fine. I jump on, take what I need, then off. I know, not what P2P means but I don't need that knock on my door.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1189
i use bearshare wich is the best for the single song kinda thing and i dont let people upload off me cuz i have like 80 gigs of music and my comp goes madd slow. as long as you dont download all that inaprropriate stuff you usually wont get a virus. when i download movies and fulll cds i use bitcomet and i download off demonoid.com. on that i do let people upload cuz it shows up on my s/n and it kinda looks bad when i got 120 gigs downloaded and .21 uloaded

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1955
80 gigs of music!!!!! Wow. Looks like you'll be in the market for the next generation external hard drives, capable of terabytes. I have a 200 gig external, about a year old, and it's half full. Vids, music, comp bu, ect.... Not to mention my computer's 160 gig drive. And I'm looking for more space!!!!!!!!!Upload

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1193
how are them external hard drives cuz i need somthing else kinda fast i got low disk space.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us