Whats the drunkest you been(don't be shy)

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 279
title speaks for itself

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 199
I've been so drunk that I could see 3 of everything and I couldn't feel my legs. I started telling my buddies how the proper way was to get off the couch, right before I tried my own advice and crashed to the floor. I was also talking to the bottle of crown and telling it that it was my best friend. Then we decided to play madden on the xbox and I kicked thier @ss and trash talked them pretty bad. Then I decided I was going to play my buddies drums and got about 2 steps in before coming to rest on the floor for the rest of the night. I don't remember most of this, but they recorded the whole thing. LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
the drunkest I've been was one night I came home angry at my work cause its sh!t and I can't wait till I can do what I want. but anyway I had a bottle of bacardi raz rum(750ml) and some vodka(don't know how much) I was playing a friend of mine some pool at my house. I could hardly walk and I was kicking his @ss. not one game did he win that night, I had like 2 sec. of focus time before it was all gone so I had to aim shoot with now thought in between. but then I sat on the couch and I don't remeber much but I say what I know. my wife came home saw me sitting on the couch and I just started puking she couldn't handel it and ran into the kitchen to throw up herslef, she called my bro cause she couldn't handel it. all I remeber is seeing my bro holding a bucket in front of me. I puked so hard that I hit the tv from the couch(5ft) I just rember the smell and lack of thought mostly. I ended up in the tub so that when I puked it didn't get all over the place I was there for about 4 hrs before I went to bet just to wake up at 6 to puke some more. I don't drink much anymore, I never understood my cousins and dad about being wasted till I had to experaince it. never wanna do that again. the fuggin russain(my friend) didn't do nothing the whole time just kept repeting " I can't believe it" probly mad cause he still couldn't win. but thats all behind me now. plus if I ever think about doing it again I'm pretty sure my wife will leave me so I just won't do it. simple right?

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 202
LOL...I only drink about twice a year and the pure intention is to get completely wasted like I was in the above story. I have only puked twice and one time was because I had a headache when I started and it just got worse. The second time was because I drank the whole bottle in a 2 hour period and my stomach rejected it. I somehow managed to make it outside both times, but barely. My wife has never seen my drunk but wants to because of the stories she has heard. Everyone says that I'm a fun drunk and EVERYTHING is funny to me when I'm that far gone. It's a great time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
from what I've herd I'm pretty funny just as long as I don't get wasted like above. but ya after my wedding we all(freinds, family, aunts, unlces,cousins) went to my house and had a party my family is a pretty funny bunch with acohol.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1654
Fell asleep on the can, woke up next morning, azzhole "friends" didn't wake me up. Went all night with the door wide open, azz on the can, during a party. NOT good.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1296
12th grade, a couple of friends and I went to the beach to celebrate some girls birthday. Got really drunk and was trying to hit on her friend, literally, really funny when I think about it. Thats what they told me. Ended up throwing up in my friends car before we left the beach, and then when I got home I threw up on the lawn. My parents and everyone was up and saw me, this was like 3am in the morning. I didn't even remember them looking at me. All I remember was walking up stairs, and then I just fell on top of my bed and knocked out.
-------------------------

Another story, were at the same beach and this time were celebrating my friends going away part into the navy. My brother gets me drunk and high and he's flossin my ride like its his. Everyone at the beach was giving him attention and I got mad bc I was drunk and high and it could of been me. So I yelled out THIS IS MY FU/CKEN CAR!!!!!!!!!!, endo story.
----------------------
umm don't remember any other stories, after that I've been good and was able to handle it and control my amounts. Oh yeah, almost got into a fight with my friend bc he got us kicked out of my homies party and was blamming me for choosing sides. I didn't choose sides, I just didn't want problems between friends and such. G@y stories yes =).

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1132
lmfao paul larrea

that sucks so bad

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 768
i was at a party on my block this summer got so drunk i couldny walk home... had my mom come and pick me up in my car.. The whole 1 block car ride i was puking outside my car with the door open. Atleast i was smart enough to open the door when i was drunk and not puke in my car, i would of killed myself the next morning lol

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 672
Didn't happen to me but a friend went to a party with this girl that he kinda knew and she got WASTED and so she wanted to get in the back of his xterra when they left. Everyone piled in and she got into the cargo area. Well there were 6 people (including her) and it smelt like someone f@rted but no one would claim it.... Anyway, they got to her house, brad (the guy driving) got out and let the girl out. She was so drunk and he didnt know her parents that he just left her on the door step and they all went back to the party. The rest of the ride back it smelled like someone has mad gas and the next morning brad realized that Eli had took a sh!t in the back of his xterra

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
now thats funny^^^UploadUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10654
This one chick fu#k my buddies stick shift in his camaro....really nasty sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2615
when in turkey had to be carried to my tent and passed out for a day+. all i remember was when i woke up i was told my exwife was beating me in the chest cause she thought i was dead (still don't remember it but did have bruises on me) and i pissed on the side of my tent from my cot without knowing it. needless to say that stunk real bad in 110+ temps.
or
when at a strip bar after bar hoping i used my hand as an ash tray. next morning woke up with a hole on the top of my left hand. that sucks and still have a scar to this day i can fit the tip of my pinkie finger in.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10659
Pics???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2617
pics of me? don't have no pics. was in turkey like in '99 (military) and never really bothered taking a pic of my hand. just a scar that looks like a small gunshot wound, like a 22. two of the reasons i stopped drinking.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10661
u said u could fit the tip of ur pinkie in it... iwanna see it..lol

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2619
i'll try but i might have to email it, never been able to figure out how to resize to post pics. but don't be thinking it's some cool looking scar, just smooth looking and when i have my hand flat the very tip can still fit. was cooler though when it happened, bout 5-6 years ago (drank alot in the military:-))

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10665
lol..nice....

I hold my liquor real good so i dont have any crazy stories...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2623
i used to be able to hold some, actually better than most. but it started to get worse and i'd drink till i blacked out.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10667
Im a 100% social drinker...i live with my twin brother.. and i only drink when we have a party(like 4 days aweek)....but not on poker Fridays....got be on top of my game

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2624
wish i was like that. my day would start with 3 hours in the gym, the rest drinking. no matter the time of day. and once a month when i'd take a day off from the gym i'd wake up drinking. i had my refrigerator in my barracks near the foot of my bed so i could get up, slide down to the end of the bed, and grab a bottle:-)

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2043
we went and through all our cans in this guys neighbors yard and when we had to turn to get to his front door i just kept goin, when i finally made it to the house i fell down a flight of stairs and couldnt get up so i crawled to the bathroom and threw up everywhere

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1214
am i the only one who doesnt drink/smoke?
or am i by myself

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2627
i don't drink no more. still smoke though (just newports).

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3964
The drunkest i have ever been can be summed up in just a few words:

Chili, Jack Daniels, Bachelor's Party

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1216
hmmm, of course it's been a long time ago, but it would be either the night I drank 32 shots of Tequila...we were having a contest....dont know if I won, or if I drank any more, just remember 32 shots....either that or when I went to a New Years Eve dance and they were serving Trash Can Punch out of a huge Igloo cooler, with a spigot on one end....I drank about 12 glasses of that and dont remember a damn thing.....OH, I know what it was....there was this time I got so drunk then I blew CHUNKS....I know that doesnt sound bad...but....

CHUNKS is my DOG>...lol jk

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1870
i did something like 5 double shots of everclear. Everclear is 95%, 190 proof...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2633
if you think everclear is bad, go to turkey and try thier beer. i can't remember how to spell it but they don't regulate thier % so one beer will have like no alcohol but the next will be pure grain. honest to god, you get 2-3 good cans and you wont remember the rest of the night.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1678
Bacardi 151 is the strongest sh!t I have at my bar. Never tried everclear. Don't think I want to. I do love peppermint schnappes. Rumple Minze is the shiznit. I got about a half dozen different bottles of good stuff behind my bar that holds a flame. DO NOT TRY THE FLAMING SHOT!!!!

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2635
reading that list is making me want to start drinking again:-) but don't forget the best, jose! straight from the bottle, slightly chilled. and some crown, bacardi limon and sprite, alize, soco black label, greygoose, belvedier (i think that's how it's spelled), can go on forever with the liquor. and the only beer worth drinking-heinekin!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7759
I don't remember! lol:-)

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1235
Me and a buddy drank 72 MGDs, and two large plastic bottles of Popov vodka in 12 hours one night till next day, at colorado river, near glammis.

Bronze Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 39
got wasted with soem buddies and started jackin around with a bonfire. jumped in and singed all my leg hairs. then we started messin aorudn with the fourwheelers and i flipped mien 3 times and got up laughi each time. and then i coudl wal kto well and my friends tried helping me down the hill cause the bonfire wasonto of thsi huge hill...well i ma big guy(6'4" 245) and i brought 4 of them rollin with me down the hill. funniest sh!t in my life...all on video. i have never thrown up from drinking :-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2592
one time i was at a party and this chick was so fvcked that she started making out with a dog, i mean really kissing with tounge and everything it was pretty interresting to say the least, and on top of that she wanted my nuts but after that i was like fvcck no!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7931
just tell the truth...... you hit it didnt you:-)

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2593
damn you caught me james LOL, well after i was all fuzzed up i would of hit it but my sister talked me out of it, for real.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7933
lolol thats awsome:-)

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2597
ya, lol i acutally seen her about a month ago, LOL, i was gonna ask her if she made out with any dogs lately, but i couldn't be that mean.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2598
on new years eve i got so fvcked up, LOL me and a bunch of ppl rented 2 rroms at a motel to party down at, well we all got fvcked up on yager bombs, we went through like 4 or 5 bottles that night, well every1 got all fvcked up then some of the ppl wanted to fvcck so they made a bunch of ppl wait outside, well my stupid drunk azz went outside only wearing a t-shirt when its like 15degrees outside LOL needless to say i got sick i busted down that door and ran to the bathroom and litterally puked in everything except the toilet, LOL that was a pretty fucked up night.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7940
damn man sounds like it. that my friend is why I dont drink:-)^

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2600
LOL ya that was late at night, earlier that night we smoked like 2 or 3 joints in the hotel room, then the manger came to our room about a noise complaint, so were trying to get rid of the weed smell, lol it was so funny just imagine 10+ppl drunk/stoned off their azz thinking of ways to get rid of weed smell, there were ppl lighting sh1t on fire, spraying colonge, lighting matches, and some were just waving their arms around like a bunch of retards LOL fun times.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7944
hahahahaha that is a funny thing to picture:-) I know I have done the exact same thing before thats why it is so funny to me:-)

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1733
^^^ That's cool James I have a lot respect for people that don't drink. My reasoning is you can still have a lot of fun without getting screwed up. I stopped drinking too, anytime I drank I always ended up drinking too much and puking for like 3 hours. I decided it was just best to stay away from the stuff. What made you stop anyway? Not a ex-alcoholic are you?

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 782
one night i got so drunk the next day i had shakes the whole day. I couldn control my body, so i stopped drinking. It lasted like 6 days, i like to drink lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us