Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 280
well I guess no cause I don't know what it is

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 200
Me either. One of my coworkers said that it's a supplement but I don't know. I prefer steroids. J\K.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
hey did you see that tv show that showed the body builder that used steroids and had like huge blood,fluid build up in his arms the looked like basket balls. it still sickens me.

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 203
No, but I was seriously just kidding. If you saw me you'd know that I don't do steroids, nor do I work out. LOL. I'm a fat freak.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
I know you were just kidding I was just woundering if you seen it.

HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH??

I'm 280 right now I was 250 when I graduated in 2005 I need to go to the gym.

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 204
I float between 255 and 265. Was a full 3 bills in high school. I'm trying to lose some weight by eating slower and not drinking cokes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
ya cokes are killer, im also cutting the fast food out

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 205
Good plan. Cutting out fast food is hard for me to do. I pretty much live at McDonald's, granted I only eat their chicken sandwiches. LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
Ya time is a factor for me in the moring I love my sleep so I got to make lunch before I go to sleep that way I can wake up in a scramble grab and go

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1292
thats not a good idea. Its better to eat in the morning so you have the whole day to work it off, rather than eat at night and sleep it off where your not burning it away. So you might want to reconsider.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 763
xyience is a type of supplement. Theres different kinds im just interested in the weight gainers not the creatines or anything. I was just wondering if anyone has tried them... Its a well known supplement but jus not something i should of posted in a car forum. If u ever watch UFC fights look at teh guys shirts and teh rink ulll see advertisements

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 764
oh yean and i weigh 145 soaking wet

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1703
I'm 180, I'm fat... but I'm craving some ice cream and oreos... Time to binge and purge... lol jp

Actually Bernymac, it doesn't matter what time of day you eat food at all. Although I do agree with you that eating breakfast in the morning is important. It gets your metabolism going for the day.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 765
if u eat at night and then go to sleep theres no way to burn fat

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1704
See for yourself, it doesn't matter if you eat at night.

http://win.niddk.nih.gov/publications/myths.htm
http://www.nflhs.com/fitness/features/NutritionWhenToEat_07172006_jjc.asp

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 766
those things say eating at a certain time dont matter. Im saying if u eat before u sleep. Those things said nothing about sleeping. Atleast i dont think. And i been drinking weight gainers for 2 weeks before i go to sleep and gained 6 pounds. So i think and hope its working

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1705
Myth: Eating after 8 p.m. causes weight gain.

Fact: It does not matter what time of day you eat. It is what and how much you eat and how much physical activity you do during the whole day that determines whether you gain, lose, or maintain your weight. No matter when you eat, your body will store extra calories as fat.

Tip: If you want to have a snack before bedtime, think first about how many calories you have eaten that day. And try to avoid snacking in front of the TV at nighti½it may be easier to overeat when you are distracted by the television.
From the first link

Time of Day

Will all calories you eat after 6 p.m. turn to fat? Does breakfast have to be at 7 a.m. and lunch at noon? No. Time of day doesn't matter, as long as your body gets the nutrients and calories it needs.

The recommendation to not eat late at night is aimed at curbing couch potato behavior like downing a bag of chips during ER or polishing off a sundae with Seinfeld reruns.

from the second link

So I would say that is exactly what they are saying... lol I don't think you even clicked on the links Cavs. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
bernymac I ment I make my lunch put it in the fridge so that I can grab it on the way out the door

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 767
no i did lolol, but those links dont say sleep thats what im talking about nota certain time. And the only reason i am saying that if u do eat b4 u go to sleep it helps gain weight is because i work with a few guys who are body builders and thats what they told me to do
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us