Which rims?

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1023
ok i am puttin 20"s on my car and i cant decide which ones to go the 1st link is what my car looks like and the 2nd is some rims i seen. my car is silver with limo tint and black plastic thing on the bottom. so i was thinkin black and chrome would really be hot and different? let me know what ya think and if u see better ones let me know, budget is 3500. shipped!

http://images.consumerguide.com/AutoReview/230X153/2005-Chevrolet-Malibu-0412323 1990001.jpg

http://www.performanceplustire.com/products/packages/year/2005/makeID/256/modelI D/3196/applicationID/3720/searchType/searchByVehicle/wheelSize/20/manufacturerID /134/wheelDataID/20189#prodAnchor

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1030
and does n e one know how to use photoshop or somethin to see what those rims would look like on my car?

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1031
also i dont want spinners sploaters or floaters or anything like that.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1152
ummm u need sum better wheels then those those wheels suck....i hat when ppl put stuff on cars like that....they look cheap as h#ll......hmmm u want 20s.....good lookin wheel dont need to break thea bank n 3500 budget is good if that was n impala i would do 22s look on cardomain n see uf any1 else is doin those cars up.....do u want black i thnk it would look weird since silver is a bright color....u need chrome or either a painted argent color i think

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1272
You need just straight out chrome rims. Something sharp and not bubble curves. Go to www.superbuytires.com they have a wide selection of rims. Also, you shouldn't even come close to spending 3500! I say 2500 at the most with tires and shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1035
Upload
print it out, then cut the rims out and insert yours!

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1036
actually,you can play with the rims on a www.tirerack.com I could't find there 20" for your car..but you can call them....it's really cheap place!

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 742
those black rims look nice

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 592
i was actually thinkin bout puttin those rims on my car but decided against it cuz i wanna get a new car,i saw a pic of a car with them on it it was black it looked really hot

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1129
i dont really like dem rims. i would check out tirerack.com like jen said if i was you.

or ebay

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1173
get some black rims with a chrome lip

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1032
post links or pics of the rims u think would look the best.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1037
?

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 627
My sister has some black Gianelles but her car is black. I personally like Black wheels on silver cars though. Look at gianelles, the ones my sis has would look clean on you ride.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1043
which ones is it? post me a link or a pic or somethin

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1044
i cant find em no where

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1702
Am I the only one that thinks 20's will look funny on a Malibu? A lot of cars look really gay with rims that big on them. I hope you plan on lowering realll low!

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1051
im not goin to lower it. no body kit. 20" rims, my system, a few tv's, (that i will never watch) and presto! im done!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us