Yo Chad

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1207
Wires this coming THURSDAY!!!!!! Also my edead and v3 is coming this week! So installation is nearing! Oh yeah check the eq part of the forum and help me out yeah?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7611
k sounds good.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7615
That epicenter with the audio control would make a huge difference:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1237
Yeah, I was wondering if I should buy that while I go get my power wire and stuff. That way I can hook it up ahead of time and not later.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7715
now your thinking:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1241
Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to get it and hook it up myself or go get it installed which isn't hard but have someone tune it for me. Maybe I'll get it and have chad help me tune it when we go to the next comp and stuff.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7718
I bet he would love to do it for you.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7636
you don't want the people in at downtown installing your stuff berny.

to give you an idea james, there is a whole block of car audio stores by my work. woofersetc.com is even located there. but alot of those stores don't have a install bay and there are people charging little money for installs on the street.

even the ones with the install bay, none of the guys that work install are certified. i can go there and make a few bux if i wanted to. lol.

if you are gonna get a audiocontrol eqs, you want to use a rta and have it tuned professionally. fortuanately for me, my hu has a mic and auto eq so i used it to find the eq curve of my car. then i disabled that and set the audiocontrol eqx accordingly.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7637
btw berny i have time on saturday afternoon and sundays. just let me know ahead of time and i don't mind driving out to rialto to help you with installs. lol.

just buy me a subway sandwich and i am there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1244
haha fasho. But I'll do what you did with the auto eq, and then do it like that. And when you come down you can help me out a little more. Going to go get wires this thursday, got my new tire so I'm good to go!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us