Friends or just regular people who are morons

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1200
So I got bored sitting here at work and decided to talk to a friend/someone I know about car audio. He wants JL W7's, and its always about W7's!!!! So I showed the videos on ROE of the SI Mag and this is what he says "I can do that with a W3", So I laugh. So anyways he called himself "master installer" and I decide to show him my new setup from the ground up, box everything, now hes quiet . Oh the joy of silence from your Rival. Not a very good Rival but a Rival who thinks he's still got the system to outdo yours anyday of the week is the silence I have waited for ever since my first setup. Made my night/morning .

So anyone got any similiar stories they want to share.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 186
Ha ha. I never try to show up anybody because I know my stuff is sh!t. LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
lmao. We'll the thing is, ever since I got into car audio my knowledge kept growing and growing. I know whats good,okay,bad and ugly. W7 is ok to me in a sense. but when someone keeps saying oh thats weak and has no idea about RMS and true power, it just annoys me when he keeps saying thats weak. So I decided to show him my cardomain and when he saw my setup and the amps he got quiet . I know when I let him hear it he's going to say it sounds nasty, or he's going to say that doesn't sound clean. Of course it won't its 6KRMS!!!! What do you expect. But he's to much of a moron to realize that.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 187
LOL. I got that sh!t too when I had my Premier 3002's. Had a Premier 1000wrms pumping them and people always told me that it sounded like crap. I knew it did because A. I didn't have the big 3 done. B. Didn't have enough alternator to handle it. C. They were purely SPL. They sounded like mud, but they were freaking loud. Not to mention I had no soundproofing whatsoever. They would always dog it until they actually set in the car and it made them feel like their eardrums were busting. Then they were like, daaamn, thats loud and start praising how loud they were.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7584
people are going to continue to be arrogant untill proven wrong:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7615
w7s scare me. when i hear a guy with a pair of w7s in his ride, i turn my sh!t down and walk away.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1229
well thats probaly because you work near stereo alley.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7597
hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 2216
Who you calling a moron you Muppet!

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 969
wtf chad? w7s scare u..lol?

Bernymac, wat kinda system you got, i guess i never saw it, u got a link to ur cardomain site?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7627
sarcasm jordan. i was just playin. nothing scares me.

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 971
haha. ok ok...just checkin man. I was thinkn wtf that is not a chadlee statement.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9310
i am probably the most humble person on the forum. i don't want people to know i have a system.:-)

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7653
You have a system Josh? haha Nothing scares Chad he is a NINJA:-) not enev Chuck Norris

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9318
Chuck Norris FTMFW...

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7677
lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1235
At the competition I seen Chad Karate Chop some fool upside the head. It was awesome. Oh yeah, here you go Jordan: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541475

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7707
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! He did that for someone else trying to use BTL's:-)

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 974
nice. i remember seein it now. any numbers yet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us