Anyone play poker

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1080
just curious if anyone did. specifcally texas hold 'em anyone?
anyone got any bad beat stories or anything along that line?
anyone play online poker, if so where at?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1103
come on peoeple, i find it hard to believe that no one else plays

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 734
Ok i will be man enough and admit that i played poker the last 3 years at one point i was playing it for a soucrce of income which was working very well. I played on pokerstars which is the worst site to play on, tehy have the worst bad beats on that site in the world. Ive been through so many bad beats i hate to tell people i ever played poker because all i talk about is the bad beats.

My bad beats are different then others people ive been beat with quads to straight flushes but that doesnt get me bad. A bad beat for me is when i have a few hundred in the pot and i bet like 200 going into the river and a guy calls with a gutshot then like a donkey pushes all in and i have to call because im pot commited, thats a bad beat for me. The person holding onto that gutshot and calling me for all that money going into the river is what i call a bad beat.

I cant stand pokerstars its made me dislike the game.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1113
yea i played on pokerstars as well, and it was prety bad, never liked it. i dont play much online, usually just play at friends houses and whatnot in a $20 buy-in. pot gets up to about $300 each night, so when you win, its decent money to get. we do winner takes 200, 2nd gets 70, 3rd gets 30; or along those lines. that was my main source of income and still is a good source for me being that i dont have a job...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us