Which would you do first?

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 986
make the car look amazing on the outside and inside?

or make the car amazing under the hood?

in other words, would you rather have a car thats ridiculously fast and decent looking or look tight as hell and just have the engine stock?

my vote is for tight as sh_t looking

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2039
not point in looking cool unless your cool

so i vote fix up the engine

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1332
engine. make it a sleeper. Get duel tubos, inter cooler, performance cam and lifters,performance chip. New catback exauhst, and N2O. beef the suspension. underdrive pulleys.
Or just put tint on the windows and call it a day.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11640
Depends on the car.

If you have an everyday run of the mill vehicle, I say work on the engine and make it a sleeper like marc says.

If you have a cool car to begin with, just keep it stock. I love it when kids pull up next to me in their tricked out civic and they still look at my stock vehicle.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1121
IMO, depends on the car. If SUV, do looks. If honda or acura, drop it and do motor mods since OEM is big on hondas anyways it'll still look nice.

Since you have a Scion tC, it already looks nice. I would do a drop and then motor mods, then rims. But thats just me =).

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 989
yea im thinking, since i got a tc and im probably gonna trade it in for either a new tc or a rsx. bascally the same car. long story about my tc i have now, lets just say i mite need a new car.
but yea i wanna do some engine mods to either car i get and then drop some cash on the looks. and by looks i mean obviously tint(i really want 5% but my parents might not want me doing that), i really want some lambo doors just cause i think their f_cking tight as sh_t, and some black rims with a chrome lip, since the car will be black, and a body kit. thats in no particlualr order btw.
i need to start saving my money right about now i think...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9116
sleeper FTMFW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us