So i played the new PS3 tonight..

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8973
and i must say that thing is pretty damn cool!!!

the graphics looked AWESOME, i can't wait to see what one of the big-wig developers will come out with in 6-9 months from now. although i won't have one. lmao

the controller is still the same, which is my personal favorite of all the controllers ever. lol i am glad they left it the same.

the only thing that sucks about it is if oyu want the FULL POTENTIAL of the PS3, you need a TV that supports 1080p....which isn't cheap ladies and gentlemen, but then again, neither is the PS3. lol i can't wait to see how the next Splinter Cell or something of that caliber will look on it. Overall very nice, just wait until all the bugs are fixed, and they come down in price, and i hit the lotto, and i will have one! hahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9943
where did u play it ?

though i hardly play games as much i used to i want 2 see the kinda graphics games which were already good would now have looking 4ward 2 seeing it will be ready a new
SOUL CALIBUR
CRASH BANDICOOT
TEKKEN
SILENT HILL
RESIDENT EVIL
SYPHON FILTER

& stuff like that ......

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1436
Gran turismo, baby. FTMFW!!!!

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8976
i am a GT masta.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 859
The contoller is definetley a high point, did you try out the internet browser ? I wonder how it is.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8981
nah i didn't get a chance to.
but that thing is impressive. :-)

i would like to have one when i can afford it one day for sure.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9964
ya but the rumble feature/ dual shock had 2 be cut in order 2 get wireless ,end of an era .......

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9003
hahaha it wont bother me any. i really didn't care for it...kinda fugged me up when you crashed or something and you were trying to regain control of the car and everything is fuggin shaking. lmao

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4257
splinter cell is an amazing game :-) i sure do wish Ps3 would have put a rumble in their controller, it REALLY loses the effect when ur playin an intense game

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 208
why the hell don't you just get a aleinware top of line computer and download some roms and emulators that way you can play any game from any system ever made.

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9213
some of us aren't computer geniouses now are we. ROFL

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1674
The emulators for ps2 and xbox never worked anyway. Much less will anyone that trys to make an emulator for the PS3 or xbox 360. Emulators are the shiznit for old nintendo and gameboy games though!

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 544
The PS3 is sick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us