Ps3 vs xbox, here is the article

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4220
http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

good article i found. comin from a person who designs games for both consoles.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 529
that guy was completely biased lol

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4221
nah. he wasnt. he was mainly comparing the features of each... and he backed it up with real good facts. that means that just because you go by facts and state which one is better, that means your biased? hmm..

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4222
if you were comparing a FI BTL vs. a A bah AW sub, and you say the BTL is better, that means your biased?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2493
"I can't get into details but the same vertex shader will run much slower on the PS3 than the XBOX 360."

ya he backs up all his facts.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11574
So what units do you guys have and which one do you like better?

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2495
ps2 dominates all, LOL thats what i have but it hardly ever gets turned on.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 994
that guys a dumb *ss he prolly works for microsoft. hes prolly the man behind it all bill gates himself who wrote that. i think the blue ray will win the battle cuz lets face the disc holds so much more info. besides who wants to pay 200 bills to watch a dvd through a xbox, why not buy a dvd player. now i dont have anything against the 360 infact i plan on buying one for halo 3 but i think in the end the ps3 will be victorious.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4225
it wont be. haha, all the ps3 owners are pissed off!

the better thing for having the add-on HD-DVD for the xbox is that its a seperate unit, as for the ps3, its built in, meaning if it ever breaks, you hav to buy a whole new ps3 (600 bucks) rather than 200 bucks. i have played the wii, ps3 and the 360 and i think 360 will dom in future.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1046
The 360 could dominate and its possible and I don't see why not. The more a system sells, the more 3rd parties support. And if the 360 outsells the ps3, then the 360 will dominate. But we'll never know until 2-3 years down the road more.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 855
I just got the wii, and I gotta say from playing the new zelda, it is a truly great system. Sure it may not have the best lineup of games but damn this zelda game is great and I couldn't imaging playing this game with a standard controller.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4228
this is interesting...

Many Zelda lovers were gravely offended over Gamespot's 8.8 review of Twilight Princess. Well, today Gamespot issued a response to all their critics. Is it an apology? Did they pull the review? All logical assumptions; however, its quite the opposite. Instead of admitting their error, Gamespot attacked Zelda and Twilight Princess.

Matthew Rorie, the Game Guides Editor, issued this response:

"It's the same damn game we've all been playing for the last 15-odd years. Hey, guess what? You get to go into dungeons...and find items...and put together pieces of heart to make new heart containers. I haven't gotten very far into it, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Triforce is in the mix at some point.

There's a difference between tradition and ossification, and Nintendo's been content to let this series stay the same for too damn long. What's more, in a lot of ways it's actually getting to be pretty annoying."

So, not only does Gamespot give Twilight Princess the lowest review by far, but now they're outright attacking the game. Biased against the Wii much?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11585
It's your money...spend it on the system that you want. People will always have bad things to say about anything to influence another person's decision under the banner of "just informing" them.

Good reviews or bad reviews..it doesn't matter really what influences your decision. Get what you want....it is your money.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8942
bassman, GIVE IT UP!!!!

what the FUCKASS do you care for man???

do you work for microsoft???

jesus christ man.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8943
i agree with berny.

find somehting else to do bm, get off of this bash campaign. go play your xbox 360

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8944
its so fu**ing annoying,in every video game console thread, you are crapping on the ps3. its like you are payed to talk trash about something you haven't even played.
Upload

the 360 had the same b.s. problems the ps3 is having, so what man. the ps3 has the POTENTIAL to be better, that in an of ITSELF just justify the reason why it costs more. tack on the Blu--ray player, and you are merely throwing stones at a wall....give it up .....

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8945
/rant:-)

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2502
i say fvckk the ps3, xbox360, and the wii, how old are you people mty ps2 hasn't been turned on in like 3mons i have better sh1t to do than play a game, unless i really stoned but then i break out the snes LOL, but seriously quit ragging on the ps3 who gives a sh1t which one is better, ppl are still gonna buy it.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1729
um xbox 360 for the win

ahhh muddy dont flame me

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8950
my ps2 hasn't seen the light of day in like 8 months. lmao

and thank you Cenus...that is what i am trying to say.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 308
lol i noticed that on bassman too he is in love with the xbox someone bashes on the xbox here comes bassman to defend microsoft.... i personally like the wii when i played it the controls were a lil odd at first but i then you get used to it.The graphics were GREAT cant complain. cant say nothing bout the ps3 since i havent played it...

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2508
LOL 8 months thats a long azz time, LOL well the only reason my ps2 is still in my room is because when my cousins, nephews, nieces, etc come over i just turn on on the ps2 and let them play the sh1t out of it, other than that it just sits there and looks pretty.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4233
im not bashin on anythin muddy calm down. in the threads, all i am doing it giving facts. i dont even play video games... haha, i have played my 360 like 10 times... im just giving facts and im only basing it on what i have played. i have played both the wii ps3 and 360, and i have the right to say my opinion since i have played ALL three and i can compare them.

thats the whole point of this thread... to give your opinions. i dont even play video games, like oi said i have played like 10 times on my 360...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1022
o hush

lets end this Controversy we all get the point from what has been discussed in this thread. lets face were not 6 year olds

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
well some of us might act like one

cough cough

bassman

cough cough

lmfao

im just playin wit you

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 322
lol, its a damn argument for everything! Like Chauncey says all the time, "To each it's own..." My personal opinion, as of right now, the 360 has the upper hand on the 3 next gen consoles. For one graphics...True the PS3's GPU is a "wii" bit stronger than the 360's and is technologically more advanced, but that is also it's downfall. It's too far ahead of technology! Where I'm from, there isn't ONE store that sales HD-DVD's or Blue-Ray discs, so thats about an extra $200+ dollars they are losing for every console, but that's just my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the PS3, cause I honestly wouldn't mind having one... I just think that marketing and planning did a bad job releasing this system when they did, especially dealing with pricing and our current technology age! But SOON, I say SOOOON, I believe the PS3 will most definitely revelutionize( I think that's a word) the gaming world. But until that day, XBOX 360 til I die!! lol<<<Well until PS3 takes over!

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4243
haha, yea.

im not bashin on any console, its just an opinion that i have, and everyone has the right to their opinion :-)

and if i worked for micosoft at the age of 17 :-) haha, i will have a good wealthy life

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 856
Go Wii !!

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8960
go car audio. and a real life!:-)

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 136
walmart has blue ray and hddvd lol

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 857
relax muddy, if you don't like games then don't say anything. this thread is for those who actually want to talk about it

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8974
STFU JC. Thanks.:-)

this board is for OPINIONS, i simply stated mine.
i played video games like a TROLL up until abou a year ago. now it is off and on maybe once a week.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1435
I always ride about two years behind the times buy when it's cheap and fixed, y'all know what I'm sayin'???

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8975
i do now with them costing so much. lmao

sorry to come off mean JC. i wasn't bashing games. but only that BM attacks the ps3 for no reason. like you said, if you don't like it, then don't say anything.:-)

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 858
Yea, with the costs so high its tough to get into them.

Its all good Muddy, do you plan on getting a new generation console ?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3088
see heres the thing okay u guys were prob arguing about this what 6 yrs ago with people just like the person ur arguing with now so just give it up cause u know what if u keep it up ur going to be doing it in 6 more yrs when another new one comes out

but i would pick a ps3 just cause i love the controller but thinking about trying a wii cause its cheaper and zelda is still a cool game

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 860
exactly charlie, and by the way the zelda game is awesome..and the new controller makes it awesome

Gold Member

Post Number: 1036
im bout to pick me up one of those to cheap and come on yall know them games are classics

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4258
muddy man. im never attacking the ps3. i just sated my opinion, because i played it, and i dont tink that its worth it unless you have a 1080p.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9029
true true.

but i will always love them(the controllers are my fav.) and they will eventually come down in price.

but what's next??? they will cost more than expensive computers in the future!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11613
I hope not.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9037
what is to stop them?

hell the PS3 has doubled in price from it predecessor.

the next Gen Xbox will be up there as well.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4260
nothing will stop them, but the consumers will stop them by having them up their price TOO much. 600 alot for them right now, and their taking a big chance by hoping they make all their money up with the software data in the future, since they are losing so much right now. i think the most expensive will be 1000. yea, their controlers ahve always been good, have you played with the 360's controlers? i am in love with their controller, it fits your hand so perfectly

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9071
i played about 4 levels into Call of Duty 2 on 360 on an HDTV, and i have wanted one ever since(the tv that is) i would love to have that 360 and game, especially for COD3:-):-):-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4277
hahaha. man, gears of war is insane! wow, i cant even explain. the best graphcis and gameplay ever! period. its amazing man, if you get a chance, play it

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9087
i will try. but i can't guarantee anything. lol

my 360 source(my friend) and the HDTV(his roommate) are no longer at my disposal. hahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1118
yeah when people were talking about GOW i said eh because I didn't really like the 3rd person view. Then I got use to it, the gameplay was nice, and its interactive. Like the part where you have to shoot the car with the gas tank inside and you have to run down the hill with it. That was fun. GOW a must have game for 360 owners!

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9094
to be honest(b/c i am so GOD DAMN SPlinter Cell HArdcore) i like 3rd person better than first. i like to see where i am. lol

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4302
its such an amazing game man. it really doesnt even seem like a 3rd person, its soooooooooo fun, the graphics are insane (the best graphics i have ever seen from a game) and the gameplay is so smooth

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
i cant wait till halo 3 comes out thats gonna be were its at.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9110
i need to play this game.....damnation bassman!!!:-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4305
lol. just try to get ur hands on one, and play a lil co-op or somthin. isa lil tough to get used to the controlls at first, but its sooo nice once you get the hang of it.

if worst comes to worst, you can just come down to my house :-) does tomorow work? bring ur TV also... lol

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9134
lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us