UFC 65

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Working on a secret pr..., Oregon USA

Post Number: 569
Anybody watching tonight? Any predictions? 2 Titles up tonight.

I got Tim Sylvia over Monson and

I hate to say it cause I cant stand his cocky @ss but Matt Hughes over Georges St.Pierre. Its gonna be closer than people think though.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 674
i think hughes will beat St. pierre. And silva will win also. I think either one wins in the Hughes vs pierre will completly dominate mat sera. I think Matt fights the winner of that fight, correct me if im wrong. But if that is the case Sera has no shot what so ever.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1105
I think Matt Hughes should win over that g@y french dude...everyone knows the french cant fight. Not to change the topic Jesse, but who do you think is the best fighter in UFC ever? One of my favs is Bas Rutten...I've seen some video of his self-defence techniques...funny, but at the same time, you can tell that he knows his stuff

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
HAHAHA...I seen those vids too. they're hilarious. As far as favs....I gotta go old school and to one of the pioneers if not THE pioneer...Royce Gracie...Before him nobody would fight on the ground. He completely changed the game. I like Vitor Belfort and of course a fighter from my home town and UFC hall of famer, Randy Couture.

Cavs..your right it is matt serra. and yes whoever wins the fight tonight will beat matt serra.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1110
dankaty dankaty dang bong bong bong....don't you ever do dis again!

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
LOL....just the way he sounds and teaches...its like a comedy but he's being dead serious.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 676
i agree with Jesse Royce Grace was the best fighter. I grew up watching him. I felt kind of bat betting agaisnt him when he faught Hughes but i knew he wasnt going to win.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 677
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6WlT9mqHTWI

For those who dont know him

Silver Member

Post Number: 581
YEEAAAHHHH BOOOOOIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Tim Sylvia won and Matt Hughes LOST.....I'm so fu*kin happy right now...and drunk.....lol

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 678
wow i cant believe Hughes lost thats a bad start to my morning. I hope they have the fights on you tube today

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
Here's a real low quality video of it....it looks like someone taped the replay with a camera phone, but it was the only clip of the fight i could find. You can get the jist of what happens. What you cant see so good in this clip is the 2 elbows that landed clean to Hughes face right before John McCarthy steps in.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MFu0a_NKOa0

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 684
"Please....Let me kick you twice in the groin hard enough to lift you off of the mat and see how effective you are!

Someone said that on the youtube link, im guessing there was a couple low blows?

Video wasnt that good but u can get the jist of it. And i seen the elbows u were talking about, he got his @ss handed to him

Silver Member

Post Number: 583

quote:

"Please....Let me kick you twice in the groin hard enough to lift you off of the mat and see how effective you are!"

^^^^Thats someone who is just mad that Matt lost. The low blows came early in the 1st round and didnt affect anything with the way Matt fought. Matt just couldnt do what he usually does. St. Pierre had the better striking and just plain fought a better fight. Matt Hughes tried his famous bear hug take down and couldnt do it. At the end of the first round, St. Pierre landed a clean punch and knocked Matt Hughes down but the bell rang as soon as he hit the ground. He was just about Ko'd but he got saved by the bell. Matter of fact. I thought they had stopped the fight, when Matt went down. But it was just the end of the round.

at the end of the fight matt hughes said.

"I didnt expect it to go down like that"
then he said
"I just seen the replay...I didnt know if it was a kick or a punch that got me"

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 685
lol oh man

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1676
does anyone have any video of the fight yet?

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 878
check this out. We got a Kid from here that used to be in my grade. he droppped out tho as like a freshman and hes been UFC trainin since. He had his frist match last week. Got beat but dint do terrible. It's just crazy b/c i actually kno someone who does that sh!t.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1678
link? i know a kid thats been doing it. he used to be on this forum, but now i just talk with him on aim. i would love to do ufc fightin...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us