Chipotle

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 836
i love chipotle, sitting here eating it and figured id make a thread about it.

anyone else like chipotle?

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1099
chipotle??nah, gimme some habenero sauce....Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce...I add 3 drops to that mild cheese dip you get at the store....wooohooo hot as can be, wife wont eat it that way, but I love it

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11701
I like all kinds of spicy stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4357
chipotle is wayy to overpriced IMO. they give you alot, but its dam expensive. and i rather go out to a nice mexican food resteraunt to eat some mexiacan food :-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7573
Daves total insanity is some sick stuff:-) I used to come home all drunk after a night of partying and ruin meals witht hat stuff. It would be so hot after 2 bites that I would almost be in tears for hours:-) Chipolte is good stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1216
Im not sure about this, but I heard someone say that a Chipotle burrito has about 3000 calories.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1217
I like Chipotle, but in the bowl. The burrito is a mess. I also dislike the junkyard atmosphere/theme. I am surprised that they did not get sued yet with all the self tapper hex screws that are exposed. They can easily hurt someone if they came in contact with the rough edges too hard.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1151
never thought id see this thread again...but yea it is over priced but its good everyonce in a while.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7592
yeah I eat chipolte shrimp once or twice a year and I like it. I couldnt eat it every day, but I love all hot food/sauce:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us