Nitro RC Car Owners

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 597
If anyone on here owns a nitro RC car, where online (besides eBay) do you buy parts from? I need a new transmission for mine and eBay doesn't have the one I need. There isn't a hobby shop anywhere close to where I live, so I have to buy online.

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 242
I got some nitor rc cars I don't play with them any more I'll sell you a nitro truck for $150

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7618
http://www.hobbytron.com/RCParts.html hope that helps

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
also www.towerhobbies.com

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 629
What kind of truck do you have Kyle? I might be interested.

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
its the duratrax maximum st I also have the duratrax buggy.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1124
pics

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 630
Pics would be nice. Does it run good? What size engine, and type of starter does it have?

I have a Traxxas Nitro Rustler .15. It has a custom starter on it to where I have to use a hand-held drill to start it. It takes forever to get it running. It is the only one I have ever owned and I cannot imagine starting mine with a pull start, but once it is running, I don't shut it off until it runs out of gas. Then it won't start again for an hour or so. It is pretty old and I am looking for something a little newer so I don't spend a half hour to start it and only drive it for ten minutes at a time.

I would love to have one of the new Traxxas Nitro Revo 3.3 4x4's but they're $500 and I don't have that kind of money to spend something that I won't use that often.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
it runs fine the only reason I stoped using it was cuase I ran out of gas and never bought more becuase I just became to busy so its been sitting in box ever since. I'm working on getting pics right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 633
Are you selling them as-is? If so, I'll give you $50 for the truck, if you include all of the parts for it. If not, you put it together, and I'll give you $100 for the truck. Do you have the remote for the ST?

Silver Member

Ukiah, California United states

Post Number: 309
I said $150 and I ment it. I'll assemble the whole thing the only reason its apart is because I was cleaning it. te remote is in the pic, thats what I have always used so I bought on for this car plus my brother broke my pistol grip.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1871
lol^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us