I need some help with my iPod...

Username: Sandopicook

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone, I think this has been asked a lot, but I want to know how to play music from my iPod on iTunes. (Not ripping music, just playing it) My cousin can do it on my computer with his iPod Video, but I can't do it on his with my iPod Nano.

Any help would be appreciated, and TIA.

Username: Sandopicook

Post Number: 3
Nevermind, I posted this in the wrong place...

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10404
No problem

Username: Tiffrat

hey um im havin a problem with my ipod.... its about 2 months old and as of last night itunes will not read that my ipod is there but my computer recognizes it. also after i took it off the usb my whole memory had been deleted... all of 1,200 songs.... can you help??? tiff xxx

Username: Murman

i just changed towers as my old one crashed. how do i get my ipod tunes back into the ipod software without losing all of them

Username: Sassyem10

hi can someone help me? so i plugged my ipod into my computer cuz i was adding new songs that i just downlaoded. and i usually press the eject key thing next to my ipod on itunes but i jsut pulled it out (which i do sometimes and it doesnt matter) and this time i took it out and all of my music had erased. and i cant just go back and put my itunes library on there becuase we jsut got a new computer so i dont have any music from before and i had like 3000 songs. can anyone help????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us