TM90 to FCP 7 on Mac

Username: Sylvanas1147

Post Number: 3
I'm on a trip and lost my USB cable. I choose 60p AVCHD as the recording mode from My Panasonic TM90, as it also provides high quality videos. I see the files copied over from the SD card fine, but won't trim or show clips in the project window. However, it is not easy to edit movies in this format on Mac, as it requires high configuration to handle 28mpbs AVCHD videos. I want to edit Panasonic TM90 AVCHD videos on Mac Final Cut Pro 7 without Rendering. Any Help?

Username: Vivianhelp

Post Number: 1
the best way to play tm 90 files on mac is to convert AVCHD files from tm 90 to mov with pro res or aic using a simple video converter.

Pro res or AIC, this depends on your version of FCP. If version 6 or above, then pro res. If fce, imovie or fcp version 5, then aic.

If only viewing in Quicktime player, then you can output H.264 mov as pro res or aic will created huge file size which will need enough power on your mac to handle.

Just searching your title:TM90 to FCP 7 on Mac on google. You will find one converter you need. I use Aunsoft. You can have a try.

Username: Sylvanas1147

Post Number: 4
I do not really understand what you said, can you tell me a detailed step.

I would be grateful
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us