Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15360
and to the spammer get out of here we dont like spam

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23581
Transporter 2 was tonight. Not impressed as much with this one as with the first. The first was just slammin'. Two? The story was ok but the realism in the script and reality was too far fetched. The action sequences at times forces you to realize it's just a movie, so it's all good. A great movie makes the impossible seem and look possible. There were just too many scenes that were just too far fetched lol.

Bottom line a cool movie for the action addicted but just out of reach for the top shelf.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15479
I agree

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1848
Stay away from Transporter 3 as well. Yet another shame.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23583
Karate Kid was tonight's movie. Loved it. A tad different from the original but all is good lol.

Any input?

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1849
The Jackie Chan one? It was an OK movie. I honestly didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would. It seemed to be stretched out more than it should have been. Will Smith's son (Jayden?) is an OK actor. He wasn't too convincing in this movie as much as he was in The Pursuit of Happyness.

All in all, not too bad of a movie. Maybe 7/10

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1232
I liked all three Transporters. I definitey felt the action sequences were a little over the top, but I liked the movies over all. The last one though wasn't as good as the first two. Awesome fight seems though, that guy is beast.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23590
Haven't seen 3 yet. All I can say about 2 is that it was far too removed from reality like I stated. Like the scene where he jumps up on the front of an oncoming truck, then climbs it to jump up onto the over pass above. I mean, c'mon.

Anyone with an ounce of a grasp on physics can tear that apart lol. I know it's just a movie but still...........sheesh.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15489
I just watched alien vs predator recently now I want to get alien vs predator requiem

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1662
Any fans of Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase?

Put on 'Foul Play' last nite for a good laugh. Dudley Moore in a small part.

Beware of the Dwarf.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23597
Always liked Goldie. From Overboard to Wildcats, she's a regular hit with me.

Chevy? Outside of Caddyshack and the Vacation series I never watched much if anything else of his. Fletch just stares at you like a wet dog.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1668
I almost hate to say it on a movie thread, but the Fletch books were much better than the movie. Be HEALED!
I think Steve Martin was the SNL guy who really did some good work later.
Check out 'The Spanish Prisoner'... A pretty serious bit of film with Martin in a very change of pace role. with plenty of twists and turns

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15491
Im re watching predator requiem to see if its worth buying

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15492
Well its not good enough to buy.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1691
Fantastic Mr. Fox

I'm putting it on my 'to buy' list. I think this one will get better over time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15594
never heard of that before

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1692
Fantastic Mr. Fox won an Oscar. It is a 'cartoon' and won an Oscar in at least that category. Voices by Clooney / Streep / Murray and others.
Kids can enjoy this one, with the parents. No bad language or gore.
NOT scifi.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15605
oh ok

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1858
Just came back from Jacka$$ 3D. WOW - fcking hillarious!

Paul - you WILL enjoy this.
Extremely nasty movie but soo retardedly funny. Had a blast at the theaters.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23684
Nice. I'm all for drunken college style immaturity lol.

Will be waiting for the DVD release.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1860
what?!?! why??? it's sooo worth watching at the theaters. I think i will go again lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23687
Really? I wish I had the time to do so lol. With kids it presents a problem.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1861
ah! gotcha...but the wait will be sooooo long lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15619
I want to see it but Ill wait for it to come out to the cheap flicks....Im not paying 13 bucks to see it....wait will it play in a non 3d theater?

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1864
i think they should have the 2d version of it. You pay only $13 for a 3d movie? thats pretty good compared to $16 i paid per person lol. I used to like it back in the days when it used to be $6 a pop and maybelike $8 - $9 for imax/3d. Now minimum is like $12. Even during the weekday like on Wednesday the minimum is around $11 which is ridiculous. Anyways, the money will get used to somewhere else if not at the theaters haha

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23695
Well IMO $13 is a tall price for any version. Add in concessions it's an easy $20/person. Family of 4...........$80. Ouch.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15634
I dont get concessions unless I get free stuff from my regal crown card (every 50 points something free)...first is popcorn soda second and free movie pass is third

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23704
I don't WANT to get ANY of that but even after taking the kids to eat they ALWAYS wants the extras at the cinema. Not to mention bathroom breaks every 20 minutes.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1867
Why not just sneak in your own popcorn and candies? You will save a ton of money and probably bring more than you would usually buy. Lol. A lot of people do it here, and it's only fair. There should be no reason that a person should get charged 4x the price of merchandise just because of its location. Now thats crazy.

Sorry, can't help on the bathroom breaks lol. Kids will be kids haha.

BTW Paul, did you ever use the Windows 7 disk?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23709
I installed it on my laptop which I don't use much anymore. I'm considering another desktop so I haven't tinkered with yet. Thanks again!

As for the concessions, NOTHING is more expensive than ballparks. A soft pretzel and a beer is $12+. Cheese steaks are $15.

Forget about merchandise.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1869
Not a problem. Just asking because if you updated the windows, you may need a file to reactivate it (which i will send).

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23714
Well for my desktop I cycle through PC's about every 3 years and give my old one to my folks. It's pushing that now so I may be in the market soon. Laptops? I cycle through them about as often and simply give them to my kids. My first HP laptop I owned I gave to my much younger sister who wh0red it like a 13 year old boy "discovering" himself. Then it was given to my 8 year old son who pretty much ran into the ground from there.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1712
http://org.elon.edu/ipe/pautz2.pdf

A study of movie attendance, prices and a historical perspective.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15639
I just got a new blu ray movie for 10 bucks "inside man" with denzel washington clive owen and jodie foster

Username: Barnefrank

New york, NY United States

Post Number: 6
You did really good work. I and some others might need the movies from the past and your post is real helpful to them. Thank you for tjis.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1880
Sean, i enjoyed Inside Man. It was a great, suspenseful movie to watch. Probably one of the better Denzel pieces I have come across.

Speaking of 'inside', have you ever seen The Insider? Russel Crowe and Al Pacino both star in it. It was on yesterday and is another great movie. Kinda long but IMO worth the watch.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15283
I saw RED yesturday with Bruce Willis!

This movie is very good!

Bruce is fantastic like in die Hard!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23750
Went shopping. $5 bin diving.

Training Day
Interview With The Vampire
Jarhead
Seven
Road House
Field of Dreams
Dodgeball
Miss March

Also picked up the new Karate Kid with Jaden Smith a week ago. Enjoyable and a roll Jackie Chan pulls off well. Some of the others listed I've seen many times but didn't have in my collection.

(I'm also slowly replacing movies that were pre-divorce).

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1882
Interview with the Vampire - is this with Cruise and Brad?

I started this movie, and it seems to be a pretty good movie. Didn't have time to finish off but glad i seen it right now. I will watch it again.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23754
The very same Skullz. Like I said I've seen many of the movies I've recently purchased. Just trying to get my collection back.

I swear during my divorce when my ex and I were dividing everything she was taking stuff she didn't want, just keeping it from me. A woman CAN be that evil.

In the end my advice to anyone is to simply let her take what she wants. It's all replaceable.

Your sanity...................................isn't.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1883
LOL, i believe you too man. I'm not married, never have been. But i've been with several girls. Just no point in arguing with them.

They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15649
I saw insider skullz thats the smoking movie right? It was pretty good.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15650
some good movies there paul youll be entertained for a while now

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23758
Bins strike again. Picked up the original Karate Kid, The Bodygaurd and Spiderman 2. Not much of a gamble for only $5 eh?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23761
Training day. Loved it. The first half sets you up for the kill and the second half nails it. I always liked Denzel as the good guy but he pulls this roll off fantastically.

I'm rating it at 7 out of 10 stars.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1887
yea that was a movie well worth watching. Great acting and storyline.

yea Sean, it's the smoking movie. Was a bit long but also well worth the watch.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1269
I watched Paranormal Activity 2 tonight. The first one wasn't all that, but I heard the second one was much better so I figured I'd give it a shot. There was a couple more scenes of things happening than the first one had, but it was pretty much the same type of movie. The first 1/3 of the movie was rather dull. The few scenes in the movie where things did happen were pretty intense though. One scene actually gave me chills and its safe to say I was pretty uncomfortable in my seat. It was interesting how it also tied into the first movie. Maybe that was already known, but I didnt know that going into the movie. So that was good. If you liked the first movie, then its worth seeing. If you hated it, I wouldnt recommend it to you.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1891
I too just came back from watching that movie. It was not as good as i expected/wanted it to be. There were maybe like 5 parts, if that much, that were pretty spooky. I guess playing with a child is one way to get to people's hearts. Anyways, i guess it was not too bad. I just hate the fact that my theater only had it in IMAX and we had to pay super duper to watch it.
I also did not have a clue that they were going to tie the first one the way they did to this part. It was weird but original. I'm still not happy with the ending.

Bottom line, if you didn't enjoy the first one, don't waste your money/time at the theaters for the second. Wait for it to get cheap and then buy it or watch it when its available online or something. And if you can very easily get scared, then this IS the flick for you.

Paranormal 3?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15678
im not even interested to see part 2 part one didnt thrill me

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1894
well the 'evil' is exposed more in part 2 than part 1. I dunno...it was OK. Nothing to brag about.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1753
Part I bored me.....never really grabbed me.

Part II? not even on my 'long' list.

Saw Red today. Funny though it is kind of a retread of 'old f*rt' movies.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1895
lol. I'm interested in watching Red. I just don't think its worth going to the theater for. Man Paranormal 2 screwed me over. Do you that they are ONLY playing this movie in IMAX? Seriously, why does this movie need to be in IMAX? I ended up paying $57 for 3 tickets! I was pissed throughout the movie. To make it worse, movie sucked and had some sh!tty acting.

I actually want to see this movie called 'The Social Network'. Lots of friends say it is a great movie to watch and it scored a high score on RT.

2 more movies coming out next week that are going to be great. 'Due Date', with Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifinackis (sp?). And the other one is a cartoon, 'Megamind'. I enjoy a lot of these cartoon movies that come out. Not everyone of them but must of them are pretty entertaining and quite comedic.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1896
Just saw Good Will Hunting...WOW what a movie!. I've heard about this movie but never actually watched it. Absolutely one of the best movies i've seen. And it touches you too in the end. Great acting by Matt Damon. Him and Afflec looked quite young lol. Definitely a great flick.
9/10 from me.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23788
You just NOW saw it? Lol glad you finally did but you've been missing a great dance up until now. Break out movie for both Matt and Ben. Also stellar acting by Robin Williams as well.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1897
yea I just seen it now lol. Theres a lot of movies I know that I'm missing out on.
Heres a few that I want to see:
The Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
Pan's Labyrinth
Braveheart - yes i still havn't seen this one either lol
All the Star Wars movies. From the beginning. I think next week I will start the whole Star Wars scene.

Let me know if there are other moveis that are a MUST to see.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1755
Sheesh, Skullz,
You got some catchin' up to do!

To your list please add...
The Conversation
A terrific Gene Hackman movie. Very ......talky, but tense and dare I say it? Introspective.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23789
How about the Godfather series? Scarface? Gladiator? 300? Forrest Gump? Meet Joe Black?

Blazing Saddles???!!!!!! Lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15690
i like all your pics skullz except pans laberith...it was too weird for me

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1898
Cool. Will do. I've seen the Godfather series all of them. Didn't like the third part all that much. 1 and 2 were the best. Scarface i've seen a while ago and i think its time to watch again. Gladiator and 300 are both classics. Definitely seen them both. Meet Joe Black, is this the one with the big gorilla? I think i've seen this.

Blazing Saddles? nope. Haven't heard of this either.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15692
no big gorilla in meet joe black but its a good movie

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15693
by the way check out usual suspect too skullz

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23792
Meet Joe Black is a sleeper that is just an amazing story. Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins are top shelf in this one. The ending will tug on your tear ducts even if you're a linebacker for the Steelers!

Blazing Saddles? I suppose you have to be from the era. A classic western comedy from Mr. Mel Brooks. Filmed during a time when racial comedy was tolerated in a way today's audience wouldn't appreciate. Classic nonetheless.

How about Michael Keaton? Fan of him? I am. Check out some of his older films like "Mr. Mom" and "Gung Ho". "The Cop" is also good. "My Life" is good too but you have to accept sad endings in films to enjoy.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1764
Godfather?
1 / 2 are some terrific stuff. Part 3? Miscast and don't seem to belong to the other 2. Soffia Coppola? Her picture is next to the dictionary definition of 'nepotism'.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23812
Picked up 5 DVDs today. Some new to me some just to bring my collection up to date.

Mall cop. (For the kid.)
I Robot.
Good Will Hunting
Office Space. Cause it's frickin' funny.
Casino Royale

Think I'll do Office Space first.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15713
I picked up all 5 saw movies from best buy on blu ray for 8 bucks each....im happy

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1275
The Shawshank Redemption is one of my favorite movies. Its very well done, and I believe the narrating helps to make it what it is.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23826
Morgan Freeman's voice will do that to ANY movie.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1787
Shawshank is one of my favorite movies. Evil gets it in the end and some form of 'justice' prevails.

Saw The Butterfly Effect yesterday. I'd TIVO'd it a week or so ago and finally sat down for what turned out to be a pretty wild ride. Any fans? I saw Ashton's name flash by as Producer credit, too. He was still pretty young when he made this. Well cast and acted with good effects. Even my non-scifi fan wife got it and was as disturbed as I. Good stuff.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1901
I've seen the Butteryfly Effect couple years ago. It was a good enjoyable movie to watch. Ashton himself is a decent actor. I know many people hate him but i can't figure out why (young? rich? hot wife??). Not all his movies are good, but overall he is alright.

Just give me one hour with Amy Smart

My new love is Ashely Greene. For those who don't know her, she is the one from Twilight (not the main character, but the vamps sister lol, and YES I actually watched the movie!)

BTW, got my HTPC all fixed up and skimmed through some movies in my collection.
Man, Avatar and Alice in Wonderland looked freaking AMAZING in bluray. It's been a whole month I've been without my HTPC, don't know how I lasted.

Currently waiting for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - should be watching it tonight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15719
im looking forward to the next movie in the twilight series.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23835
Never seen any of the twilight movies. I guess it's because I view them as extreme teen flicks. They are so incredibly popular with the HS girls that I always thought if I were ever caught watching one I might be tagged as a pedophile.

Watched Casino Royale last night and was a bit disappointed in it. They tried to keep the British taste in the film but the iconic gadgets that Bond films were so remembered for weren't there. Some decent action scenes but certainly not a homerun.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1902
Toy Story 3 Bluray for tonight!

Can't wait!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1801
OK,
short of spending the 'big bucks' on a OPPO SE, what's the hot blueray player ticket?
I'm shooting a wedding in a couple weeks and will have some extra coin. Might as well, no?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23840
Can't say as I've never shopped for one Leo. My son's PS3 doubles as a player so I was never in the market for one. I do know they've come down in price significantly.

Back again from the bins. Picked up a few $5 movies as well as some classics.

Karate kid trilogy
Harry and the Hendersons
Back to the Future trilogy
The Green Mile
The Day the Earth Stood Still

Upload

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1807
The ORIGINAL '50s The Day The Earth Stood Still or that AWFUL remake....with NO relation but title to the orignal?

I know the remake people don't care about the original, but they should at least be made to view it once, to try and get a feel for what the original they are about to murder was really about.
Just my Opin.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23844
Uh yeah, the remake lol. I'm not a resource for reviews on 50's movies. I'm 39. Which puts my movie experience between the mid 1970's to current time. Obviously I've seen movies older than inside that criteria but not all of them lol. At least not yet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15733
haha paul....im getting ready to watch the new karate kid movie.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1808
Paul,
Don't mean to be critical. I find you to have pretty good taste and where we differ doesn't matter.
But, I gotta draw the line somewhere.......and for ME, the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still crossed the line.
Please, when available or you are so inclined, find a copy of the original version and watch that. From a kinder, gentler age where 'Atomic Paranoia' was a new thing. We both grew up with the bomb in the background and indeed, I've got 'The Atomic Cafe' book somewhere around this mess.
I've enjoyed the rest from your recent 5$ list.....

Would you allow me to suggest a movie once in a while? Something that based on your wide ranging taste you may enjoy? They won't all be SciFi, so fasten your seat belt.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15736
the new karate kid was pretty lame in my book

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1907
the one with Jackie Chan and Will Smith's kid?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15737
yeah

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1909
yea i agree with you then. That movie was stretched way more than it needed to be. I ended up seeing this at the theaters and was disappointed. Got pretty good reviews online on RT and I don't see why.

And the kid doesn't even learn karate...it's kung fu he learns. So technically, the movie itself is a fail.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23850
Well today's generation has no clue as to how much they ripped off the story from the original Karate Kid. The similarities in storyline are as identical as can be.

And Leo, I haven't seen either versions of the film. I'm just an impulse buyer when it comes to the bin movies and sometimes it bites me in the yoohoo. Sometimes though I find a gem so it's worth the gamble.

And IMO remakes are simply an indication of the lack of imagination in the industry today. Most everyone's collections are riddled with them. Producers just pluck a film off the shelf and plug in today's hottest faces and pair them up with the magic of today's capabilities in special effects. Whammo! You have a blockbuster.

Throw them out there if you have suggestions. If I can find it cheap enough to buy I will. If it's as good as you say I'll rent it if it isn't.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15739
I went to see saw 6 today and thought that was pretty lame also....and as i expected its not over

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23858
I'm done with Saw. Goodbye!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15741
im not going to see any of the future ones

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1813
I love the 5$ bin, too.
Found some cool stuff there over the years. A couple Bela Lugosi movie. Some of the 'Road' pictures....(Hope and Crosby)
Things I wanted but wouldn't pony up full price for. Wait long enough and LOTR will show up in one of those bins.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23864
I have all 3 of them and paid dearly for them when they came out too. Yet, I never had the attention span/patience to make it past the first one lol.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1814
Paul, if you are speaking to LOTR, it is IMO the BEST movie trilogy EVER MADE. Period.
As a matter of fact, I'd say the movie was so good, their is simply NO REASON left to read the books. Tolkien is s tough read and the 2nd book (The Two Towers) drove me NUTS. To be perfectly honest, at that point I simply gave up the reading part.

When I heard about the movies I was thinking....'here we go again, another botched movie from a classic book'
Well, I was not only pleasantly surprised, I was blown away.

For a companion piece, try to find a copy of 'Bored Of The Rings' a parody book of some import.

Sit down, get a cooler of beer near to hand and make a large bucket of popcorn with REAL butter and enjoy. Watch 'em back-2-back, even if it takes all day. You simply will not be disappointed. The battle scenes are incredibly realized and rendered....with much seamless computer animation and plenty of major-ugly ORCS. The hobbits have huge, ugly feet and are real schmoozes.
The Elves seem real and are incredible warriors.

Nope, you won't be disappointed, and after viewing all 3, will simply have no reason to ever read the books. Well, maybe the 'prequil' in the form of 'The Hobbit'...but that's another movie and post.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23865
Best trilogy ever??!!

Wow. I suppose I have to sit and watch them all lol.

Better than Rambo, Star wars, Superman, Indiana, Pirates, Potter ect as a series????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15745

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1816
LOTR is the realization of an entire world. As such, there is very little to compare it with.
Fantasy? sort of SciFi?
And considering the books the movies came from, an outstanding job.

Now, I consider Star Wars a special case. Coming directly....at least Episodes IV, V, VI, from movie serials of years past, the whole thing was conceived as a world and pretty much under the control of 1 person.....Lucas. Episodes I, II, III are a little different, and If I say so myself, a little self indulgent on the part of Lucas. Some of the 'acting' in I, II, III is terrible and MISCAST at the very least. I can hardly stand some of the scenes with Natalie Portman and Hayden Christiansen.....just creepy.

The Potter stuff is well done, too, in the sense that you get the feel for an entire world...but the workarounds remind me of StarTrek where they are always inventing a new force or particle.

Yes, I think a case could be made for LOTR being the best filmed trilogy EVER. And yes, I'll even toss in 'The Thin Man' stuff and 'Sherlock Holmes'....the Basil Rathbone versions.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23867
Special shout out goes to the first Die Hard. By far the best in the series and certainly a trend/career setter for Mr. Willis. If I remember correctly it was a sleeper at the box office and it flew off the charts on video. In the time it was filmed it shaped the era perfectly. You start with a young Bruce, throw in charming and witty evil villains, spice it up with epic one liners, sprinkle in flashing pyrotechnics and finish it with a guy gets girl happy ending. You have all the ingredients for a sequel that ppl keep coming back for regardless of what each one lacked. You simply want to see more of the tough American hero fighting against the wits of organized crime.

Personally I didn't care for those that followed Die Hard but I too kept watching.

Now I'm a huge fan of Sci-fi and fantasy/adventure, which baffles me as to why I haven't seen all of LOTR films. Maybe it's because of the 9 1/2 hrs it would take to suck them all in lol.

Like AVATAR though it could run 4 hrs long and still hold my attention. Guess I have no excuses left.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1823
Can't complain about the Die Hard series.
Still like 'em and will watch or TIVO for later. Bruce Willis came into his own with that series. I wouldn't know how to rate them 'in order' but all are fun. Escaping the flood in the tunnel was fun.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23870
Started watching the Back to the Future series tonight. Bought the 25th anniversary trilogy edition because of how much I loved the story. Again it never gets old.

THAT'S the true test of ANY great movie. If even after 25 years you still feel the need to revisit it,.............. impact made.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15755
good movies they had them on tv again just the other day

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1914
yea. They are always on the G4 channel

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15758
I dont think I get g4 on my dish network channel line up

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1915
i think it's part of the premium package or something. The channel is not bad at all. Pretty interesting shows

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15771
i upgraded to hbo instead
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us