Transformers what a load of bollocks!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4068
After getting of the shock of missing DIE HARD in THX and after sitting though another gruelling Michael Bay load of loud nonsense that made no sense to duologue intelligibility not when its spoken a fast paces where you'd need at least a few moments for it to settle down instead you end up listening to cacophony of dialogue that overlaps and overlaps into sheer load of loud Michael Armageddon bollocks Bay up there on the screen!

Yes this is the worse film I have even sat though since Pearl Harbor 2001, I'm never going to see anymore of his trash load of bollocks until he can really prove he can make a film that makes sense without fast dialogue, I mean really what is the rush if the film is 153minuts at least pace the dialogue slowly.

The sound system at the Empire was great 10/10 but would never do justice to Michael Bay, I feel sorry for Kevin O'Connell, as I don't see him winning an award for this but sometime fate as a strange way of twisting things around for the better who knows he might, maybe?

I only have a few Michael Bay films on DVD The Rock Armageddon but that's as far as it goes I might, might buy Transformers on DVD the very least rent it for sound test on my JBL THX sound system later in the year or when even it comes out, hell I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Armageddon!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10918
With respect to those members passed (Cocoon), I would have to disagree. I bought Transformers last weekend and loved it. So did my kids. Great story, outstanding special effects and I've watched it 6 times so far myself. It's a keeper in my book. I'm from the transformer era, what do ya expect lol???

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7535
I liked it.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13862
With respect to those members passed (Cocoon)...paul, what do U mean?...he kicked the bucket?...or just simply moved on?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2511
I was surprised and loved the movie.

LK, I believe he got the banhammer.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12015
Yeah it wasn't a suprise really. All those vAgina face pics he kept posting.

Then there were the "stalking my neighbor" threads.

Matter of time.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1995
­
He was 'banhammered' at the Sound & Vision forum several months ago. This, after they humored him for 3000+ posts. Much regret expressed there --- they don't do it very often.

Let's hope he keeps up with his meds.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12112
^^^^Agreed

Here's what I got lined up for the next couple of days:

1) Pirates of the caribbean, at world's end,
Haven't seen it, dying to. (Love the series)

2) The Pursuit of happyness
Heard it was OUTSTANDING so I had to try it out.

3) 300. I know it's been out for awhile. Looking forward to it.

4) 40 year old virgin. I've seen it, loved it, had to own it. Nuff said.

5) The Truman show.
I've seen it, liked it a bunch, bought it just because. Looking forward to watching it again.

That about sums up my next two days.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14104
whoah...cocoon got banned???? When did this happen???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12119
More than a couple of months ago. He was steadily slipping with his grasp on reality lol. Then he went into a complete psychotic rant about his neighbor who he hated with a passion. He took vids of her as she left her apartment, walking down stairs, ect....all while hiding from her, then posted them here.

Got spooky lol.

Kept waiting for him to snap and do something crazy.

In the end it was all those p0rn pics he posted.

I think he needed a pet or something to distract him from whatever fueled his inner anger. A parakeet perhaps?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14109
Daaaaaamn! He must have run out of his medication! Scary stuff.

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2011
­
Got around to watching Transformers (HD DVD --- excellent video and audio) and all I can say is I couldn't agree more with Cocoon. A load of bollocks that wasted 2 hours of my life. This movie would have been much better if written by a 9 year old boy.

Ditto 300. I got tired of the mind numbing gore and the digital effects. I mean, there's not that many 6-pack abs in the entire US, much less Hollywood.
­

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 463
Didn't Like the movie, Cuzz when I was young They could only transform to the thing that they were, not This crap. Also the sequel will be crud, since the girl and kid fell in love. The Sequel will change and not follow the first entirely for shure.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1106
It was aight. Optimus got pwned by Megatron.

Jazz.. haha that mother got phucked. Thats what you get for chosing a Solstice as you body.. hahaha.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12320
Well me and my son liked it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14254
In the end...that is all that matters.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1156
Yep. Ebert and Roper be damned.

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2044
­
Ebert and Roper be damned.

Right. What makes them qualified to judge kids' movies?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us