CD burning for domestic replay.

Bronze Member
Username: Edwarl

Melbourne, Victoria Australia.

Post Number: 14
Hi. I know that CD burning for domestic replay must be done on CD-R discs only but I still cannot replay on certain (early?) domestic replay machines - OK on some !! Any clues ?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1153
Unfortunately, some older cd players just cannot replay burnt discs. It is a hit or miss, you just never know on older machines.

Bronze Member
Username: Edwarl

Melbourne, Victoria Australia.

Post Number: 19
Thanks Berny.Yes, youre right. Altho' a disc burnt by someone else works in this particular machine. I'm just upgrading my Nero so I'll see what happens then.

Unregistered guest
i am unable to burn my cd .

Username: Michelle752

Brantford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
i recently purchased a computer with a dvd burner but i can't burn dvds because of the copyright protection...how do i get rid of this??

Username: Sytrok

Post Number: 10
For backups of YOUR OWN DVD's there are a plethora of programs you can use. I suggest using DVD shrink because you can easily reauthor the dvd or compress it to keep all the bonus features. You can set the compression rate and preview the quality of the image. You can obtain a copy from http://www.dvdshrink.org/

I feel obligated to state that pirating movies is highly illegal and can result in 5 years jail time and a $250,000 fine. I in no way support piracy. DVD Shrink is intended to back up personal videos so the original isn't subjected to damage.

Stay legit;
Sytrok

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6196
Do you honestly believe that is the purpose of DVD shrink?

Bronze Member
Username: Sytrok

Post Number: 15
For legal reasons.. Yes.. Only thing I've used it for.. I use VSO DIVX To DVD for everything else that I need for DVD conversion. And I use that for amature movies.. Heh.. Star Wars...

Peace;
Sytrok
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us