Problem on HP laptop battery

Username: Tjn891223

Post Number: 1
Recently, my HP laptop battery seems bad, and I want to buy one, but the store say they have no goods, must wait for half a month, But I urgently, so I go online and find a website that sells batteries, but their goods is not Original, I do not know it is good or not, so I want to seek for your suggestions, thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Tofayel

Dhaka, Dhaka Bangladesh

Post Number: 11
I prefer to buy original HP battery by anyway. Because brand is most important to me.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16006
Get the OEM battery. Most of these generic battery peddlers nowadays are a crapshoot.

Username: Alexonline

I think if you need it urgently you should visit some other hp laptop deals store where you can buy original battery for your machine.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16217
hp laptop deals rely on the name "HP" and mislead you to think that they are associated with HP. Sites like that cannot be trusted, They come up with different ways to grab your credit card information.

Username: Haitianli58

Not just your battery like so .Anybody who have used the laptop has the trouble , some people used to take off the battery to extend the life when the external power supply and stable , but do a lot of trouble so . so the laptop battery with a period of should be changed , last time I bought one here , price and quanlity is OK , you can look at it . askbattery.com remember add http://www.

Username: Dorthmiller

Mount Pleasant, SC United States

Usually HP's battery do not give such problem...but it is recommended to go with branded battery to give you better result...

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 18
The problem may have occurred because the battery might have got over-charged and hence it is not working properly Visit HP store or else any Computer Dealer in any nearby area and get one for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us