PC activity monitoring

Username: Rick99

Post Number: 1
I didn't see a clear forum for discussion of software, so I'll start here.

I'm using some trial software that a friend recommended and am getting ready to purchase it. My kids are getting older and spending alot of time on the the PC - online most of it. We have rules and we talk about what they are getting into, but the web is a wide open space with no limits, and they are getting curiious, pretty bold...

So I'm using this software called Family Cyber Alert - it logs all that they are doing on the PC. It seems pretty easy to use, pretty straight-forward, and at first use seems to give me a better handle on what they are getting into, "where" they are going, etc., so maybe I can better steer them away from trouble.

My question is whether anyone else is familiar with this software (or this type software) and has any experience to share or feedback to offer. For example, logging everything the way it does, does that create any greater risk for someone hacking my personal information somehow?

Thx for any feedback.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Kawartha lak... Canada

Post Number: 5576
I would suggest if this is for MSN messenger for example go into the main settings ... set it to KEEP a history of all messages. then go into yuor FOLDER settings... and HIDE FOLDERS. If your kids don't know you've done this ..you can still open the CHAT LOGS and read what they say or do on msn.

there is software to do this as well. http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/msn-log-history.html

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15688
You can PM DJ at snowangel1961@hotmail.com for more info!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16216
lol

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5652
Stalker what other reason do you have to be here with that stupid post.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us