Laptop black out background,Help!

Username: Dkhaye

Sorsogon, Sorsogon Philippines

Post Number: 1
my laptop background gone black.when i try to restart it,only one folder appears,my user folder,i cant see my start menu,icons,wallpapers,and everything,just the that folder.luckily i can access into internet,and few applications.im running msi-1422,systems are:
rating:1.0windowsExperienceIndex(Unrated)
processor:Intel®Core™2 Duo CPU T5450@1.66GHz
Memory(RAM):1.00GB
system type:32-bit OS\clipart
Hope someone out there help me.please!{sad}

Username: Dj_lives

Post Number: 7
can you get to the systems restore settings? if so try that .... restore it to an earlier date

Post Number: 2
i cant get to that system restore settings. i tried to reboot and that safe mode f8, there were three options, i tried them all, and nothing happens. while pursuing myself to fix this black out background, i manage to get my laptop background by that desktop properties. i tried the "Task bar and Start Menu" in that folder but im not able to open it.

what should i do now?

help!help!:-(

Post Number: 3
hey i think ive done it already everything where back to normal i guess..

thing msg come out --- "The specified module could not be found loadlibrary(pythondll) failed."

when i hit "ok" another msg come out --- Error: C:\ProgramFiles\UniBlue\RegistryBooster\PYTHON26.DLL
then i press "Ok".

is it really ok now?:-)

Username: Dj_lives

Post Number: 10
if you recently install anything new try to uninstall it. it could be messing up your system and dll files. That may help to get rid of the error messages too and hopefully it will run right .
If that doesn't help get rid of the errors go in the start menu ... go into the accessories ... system tools....systems restore and choose a date b4 your PC stopped working right.
After that is done do a disk cleanup on C drive and check mark all and push OK . Go back in to disk clean up at the top of the disk clean up window look for more options push cleanup on systems restore. A window will appear asking if you want to delete all but resent restore points .. push delete. Only do this if you think your PC is running right. Viruses love to hide in the restore points. Do a virus scan to find out if a virus is found first.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us