Desktop question

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 32
hi i was worndering i have an e machines desktop that the cd /dvd/ rom will not read a disk...i dont know if it needs drivers installed could someone give an ideal where to get the drivers....i also have a compaq could i just switch those out would it work...thank you

Username: Fofana2

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys
I need some help with my pc at this point in time, I have dell computer Dimension 3000 and dell Dimension E520 both of this pc have the same problem; (IE) I try instilling window Xp Prox on both but I can't find no file, like video sound network card at all how can I get back to my old system of window? can some one help please I don't have my CDs any more.

Username: Blootick

Post Number: 1
I have an imac G4 Power PC and i cannot hookup my HDR UX5 Sony camcorder to it and send photo's or download anything. Why is this not compatible and is there anything i can do to make this work?

Username: Gibslara

Post Number: 9
You should install the latest driver of your DVD writer. This is compulsory for a hardware that appropriate driver software should be installed in the computer for execute process.

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 193
Regarding the iMac and Sony HDR UX5, how exactly are you connecting them up?

If it is by USB, you are out of luck. Only Windows operating system is supported.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us