Windows media player

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 31
hi i just bought a new desk top it's a compaq presario it has windows vista ....when i download movies from limewire all i get is sound of the movie no picture ....have any ideals what's going on????????/

Bronze Member
Username: Kngsze

Post Number: 22
You need to download in install the codecs for the vids. Install K lite codecs from this link:

www.free-codecs.com/K_lite_codec_pack_download.htm

Install the full version and that should do the trick

Bronze Member
Username: Paulie0117

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
Bull crap bud. Just download DivX and open your movie files up with this, it comes with most of the codecs and maybe download an AC3filter as well for the newer movies this will rule. Good Luck
PS. Keep it up to date bro.

Username: Zkarlo

Burnsville, MN United States

Post Number: 2
Google search for the "combined community codec pack" download and install it, should solve just about any video/audio codec problems.

Username: Lonniefilkins

Post Number: 6
If you download LAVS DVD Player Free, you can default any extension to it And it will play any extension. I find it will play any extension and it is free.You can even watch DVDs on it.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16130
Of course it can.

Username: Brownluther007

Post Number: 2
Download the video card settings from your computer brand website and update all the drivers related to it. And then simply download VLC or any common player. I have never download codecs for any video. These updates will sort everything for you,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us