Laptop speakers help..Jennifer Contreras

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 132
Jen..i just brought a logitech Z5300e PC speakers..and i connected all 5 speakers in the back of the subwoofer..everything is good..and there are 3 cables it say go into the PC..green,yellow and black...this 3 cables it look like the headphone jack...but my laptop got only 1 headphone jack..and how i gona plug all 3 cables in...what do i need??do i need to buy some kind of software or hardware to installed in....HELP ME Jen..I MISS U.....and don't laught.. i know sh1t about PC...THANK YOU..

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 439
All you need to do is buy a 5.1 sound card. You can get one for about 30 bucks from a local BestBuy. It might have to be external since it's a laptop which is a little more expensive.

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 134
5.1 sound card..COOL, BestBuy about 2 block from my home..EASY..

Thanks Andre Money or 18 VOLT..
Happy New Year....

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
I can't wait for the new year! If you can spend more on a good sound card you will get much better sound and you can do a lot more with it.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... YAKUDZA JAP...

Post Number: 1193
Hey wass up my man MINN! Andre Money is right...I am late ,he helped you out...Anyway Happy New Year to you too and maybe I see you very soon

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 135
Thanks again guys...
i will get the best one they have...
and Jen where the hack have you been??LOL

Happy New Year to you too Jen..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
alright it looks like that:
Upload

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 136
can you load the pic smaller than that,please..LOL
where you plug that into your pc JEN??it that the best one??

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
I'll leave it to you Jen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
You plug it to the PCMCIA comp.slot (only laptop)

The brand is Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS (very good one but no cheap). Buy that one..always good updates and you will get a very nice player (software)
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
Yeah it's not too cheap hehehehehe. I want one myself.

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 137
OK..i gona go get that one...
Thank You Jen..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
Alright MINN, I love you!

Silver Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 126
As an aside, I have those speakers and you don't really need the 5.1 sound card. There is a way (its in your instructions) to set it up as surround by just plugging in the green plug. I had them hooked to my TV and had set the TV to surround and the speakers for one plug and I had surround sound. Also I used an extra series cable (the kind that used to hook to the series port on the pc to run modems and stuff) to extend the wired remote about 6 foot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
Well I would not believe this to be "true" surround.

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 176
Andre Money..that is true,it sound pretty good without the sound card,and when i install the sound card in it sound amazing,crystal clear sound,more powerful bass and crystalize treble sound..that what i call true surround...

Thanks Andre..

Jen..i when to BestBuy,they only sale the PC sound card,they don't carry laptop sound card..lol..finally i went to the office depot and got it.. the want you said Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS=$129...it sound amazing...

Thanks Jen...Love U too..Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1447
just a note here, I spent a little Christmas money and bought a 5.1 surround sound system...now mind you it was the cheapest (Durabrand $35 at WalMart), and I originally had it on my TV, but one speaker wasnt working so I exchanged it for the same model, and when I got it back home, I hooked it up to my computer using the 1 greenish end cable...and I must say, though it may not be the best, it sure blows my little monitor speakers away.....anyway, just wondering, IF I put in a 5.1 sound card, what would I need to hook it up correctly. All the speakers hook to the back of the subwoofer, and there is a hook up for either the one greenish ended cable, or for 2 RCA cables, One red and One white. Btw Jen, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Oh, and how much would a PC 5.1 surround sound card cost...and which would you recommend?

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 178
Wolfman..try to get this one "Blaster Audigy 2 ZS" it what Jen recommended me..for my card it $129 because it for laptop it cost much more..for PC i think it cheaper..
and for those cables of your where to plug in??don't worry about it.. on the sound card there are enough room to plug all your cables in..

........Happy New Year To All......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us