How to connect 2 monitors

Username: Flaco_loco

Post Number: 7
hey guys i'm new to the pc world and i want to know how to connect two monitors to one hard drive tower. I have tried but only one screen functions. The other one remains black, however, current goes to it because it is plugged in to the AC jack, obviously. Sorry if this is a lame question because I'm really not smart w/PCs

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11697
Is your PC's video card configured to use 2 monitors? How are they connected to the PC?

What kind of PC is it?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11698
Have you contacted the manufacturer's tech support?

Username: Thundertiger

Essex, UK United Kingom

Post Number: 6
right click on your desktop and slect properties. go to the settings tab and if your second monitor is connected (Via VGA or SVHS or whatever) you should see two boxes ( one and two) right click on two and click enable then near the bottom, select "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor. then just set your resoloution an d your done !!

oh, and make sure you drag box one and two about so they are the same as your real screens (i.e. if your second monitor is above your main one, then drag box two above box one...)

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 649
Um, I tried that like a month ago and it didn't work on my computer. I'm sure I can get it work though. I have before.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us