Photo Printer

Username: Bpm382

Post Number: 7
Can anyone recommend an outstanding photo printer for printing pictures from a Cannon Powershot G3, 5 megapixal camera. I am looking for great quality prints. I will also use this printer in my home office.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 115
I like Cannon printers myself, they have separate color packs so you only replace the one that goes dry and they do not try to trick you into replacing one by falsly reporting its out of ink, when its not, like some other companies. Since its going to be for photos don't buy anything less than $150 dollars and expect above that price to be even better. Look for a model that will allow you to plug your camera directly into the printer and because both the camera and printer will be cannons you will get the most out of the pairing. The kind of printer that has extra cartriges just for photos and uses a different black for printing letters may cost you more initially to buy the whole kit and cabootle of ink but will save you in the long run if you print both pictures and letters.

Username: Luv4losers

Post Number: 5
hello there,
canon are good printers for photo printers but Epson as well, although canon has their reputation. Most Epson prineter have higher DPI thn canon one and the higher the DPI the better the print quality. Need more info u can mail me.

Username: Jackson_us5

Post Number: 1
Hi, I would recommend you a canon printer.

Username: Billius

You can refill it yourself. It's not that hard and it will cost you muuuuch cheaper then going to the service.

Username: Natebug

New-York, Washington Соедин...

Thank you so much for telling us about this! I would also like to know where you can find courses on how to edit photos correctly? Does anyone know something about this?

Username: Johnmack

Munshiganj, Dhaka
Bangladesh

Post Number: 3
Thanks for asking your question here. I think from here you can get lots of suggestions from different users. Basically, not all users are using the same brand and model. That's why they will suggest different one's. According to my experience Epson L-380 is best so far.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us