New Computer ?

Bronze Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 66
I have a bout 700-800 to spend on a new desktops can anyone give me some recomendations? its basically just gonna be used for media

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 867
Dont get a bundled PC so spend the entire 800 on a CPU wiht no monitor keyboard or mouse and go to ebay and look for a seller that builds the computers to your specs and get a computer built wiht a Dual Processor a great graphics card and atleast 1 gig of ram but upgradable to 4 gigs for future upgrades and a DVD RW CD R lightscribe capable drive that burns both DVD and CD's and also get Windows XP Media Center unless windows vista is already out by the time you get around to buying and also be sure to get atleast a 250 Gig HD and for media purposes be sure to get a Tv tuner ... but turth be told my info is that of a novice so if you really wanna build the best system possible with the money you have go to the Overclockersonline.com forums and ask those guys because they are big computer geeks but they come in handy when you need computer assistance or advice and they love getting into the building process for a new computer so they wont point you wrong over there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us