Questions about Programming in C

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 354
I want to learn how to program in C and unfortunatly I haven't ever worked with programing before. First of all where should I start? Where is the best place to find info? Any programs needed? I really want to get into programing and I figured I would start with C. Any help?

Silver Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 120
i recently started programming in c and i bought the book C for Dummies. its a great newbie book. you need 2 programs, a compiler and an editor. the book tells you where to get both.

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 198
i did some programing in tech once i didnt care for it really but its pretty kool i guess it was the teacher he wasnt the best for the job anyways good luck!

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 356
Hey thanks I bought a similar book a few weeks ago and read it. I got most of the language understood now I just need to expand on what I already know. Now I'm moving on to C++ :-) any suggestions on another language similar to C that I could learn. Next year I'm starting my double major in computer science and mathematics so I'm just trying to get ahead of the game.

Username: Knotbored

Post Number: 1
http://www.bloodshed.net/compilers/

I haven't looked recently but there are
lots of free C and lots of other languages and tutorials (don't let that strange name scare you-I have downloaded from site and think its all clean stuff)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us