How to purposely render your pc useless?

Username: Kody

Post Number: 1
Is there a way to mess up my desktop pc & my printer by making it look like it was'nt my fault?
Why? I want a refund.
I'm looking for a way that won't physically harm me.
I've heard of using static electricity but:
A) I don't want to start a fire in my house or have it explode in my face.
&
B) I'm not sure if it will even work.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11183
What's wrong with just returning it?

Post Number: 2
My warranty will run out soon & I would like my money back or at least a new computer.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11208
How old is the unit?

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 233
That's kinda dishonest, don't you think? Besides, if you return it, aren't they likely to fix it instead of refunding it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11214
What do you mean "kinda"??? It is dishonest!

Silver Member

NSW Australia

Post Number: 234
That's true; maybe 'extremely' would've been a better choice of words than 'kinda' :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11215
Kody,
Why would you try to cheat anyone in that manner? What manner of reasoning do you have that you can actually justify that type of stealing? I mean aside from the fact that you may be a sociopath.

Post Number: 3
it's slow.40gb.128mb.

Silver Member

NSW Australia

Post Number: 235
That's not really a good reason. Technology becomes dated; deal with it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11244
Is that your justification for stealing?

Post Number: 4
uh,the subject of this thread is "How to purposely render your pc useless?" not
"let's judge kody".
Anyone can help me with my question?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11251
Okay then.

Yes, can anybody help kody rip-off somebody???

Anyone???

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 791
What a goof, lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11301
I guess no one wants to be his accomplice :-)

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 859
lol you know this really makes me wonder if hes trying to really kill the computer for ripping off reasons or if he is trying to do so to hide somthing ??? maybe some pedophile porrn huh ??? hard drive full of it ??? trying to kill all possible evidence and you dont think reformat will get rid of it because police know how to get around that when checking a computer for illegal sh*t ???? ... this thread gets you wondering lmao

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 860
and everyone knows even if you completely destroy the computer and its under warranty they wont just refund you after you have had the thing through almost the entire warranty period,, all they will do is replace it with a computer of equal or lesser value if they cant repair the current one and one of equal or lesser value compared to one with the specs yours has really wont get you much of a replacement but they might send you a nice little refurb from there factory but i doubt it would be much stronger then your current one if its any stonger at all

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 861
Kody .. have you even tried to upgrade it yet ??? a little extra ram does wonders and its not expensive to put more ram and also do you have dial up or DSL, if you are on Dial up its going to be kinda slow not matter what you have so i suggest getting DSL

Username: Socomplicated

NY US

Post Number: 8
Just get your computer fixed, upgrade to DSL or Cable and you should be able to do whatever you want. But if you want to "kill" your computer then just take is outside, burn some wires and whatever your capable of. I DONT suggest this because its not worth it honestly. I wouldnt do it but if you must then, oh well. ~1~

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4815
Perfectly insulated cables burning for no reason is incredibly ridiculous! Good luck with that!

quote:

the subject of this thread is "How to purposely render your pc useless?" not
"let's judge kody".
Anyone can help me with my question?

No, no, no. Rendering your pc useless is an ethical issue and is directly related to determing whether you should do it or not. And obviously, you should not do it. Is that all the integrity you have? Sad.

Username: Socomplicated

NY US

Post Number: 9
Agreed. I was just trying to answer the question before. I wouldn't see the need to render a pc useless, unless like stated by cadilac, you have something to hide. oh well. good luck.

Username: Knotbored

Post Number: 2
Your local police investigating unit has a program they rent for about the price of a motel room. Call them, explain your dilema then go to the library and ask for a large book on ethics to read. Later you will be able to brag to your future children how easy it was to beat the system. Of course you will be able to describe it to them in their detention hall.

Username: Mrwhoo

Post Number: 1
yo best home is hell
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us