ATI ALL IN WONDER 9000 PRO

Username: Ranny555

Nyc, Ny Usa

Post Number: 5
Hi ihave couple of questions hope anyone can help ?
I finally suceed to get the internet working. thanks to your help.
re the ATI CARD
I am trying to install the catrd into the AGP slot but as soon as i starting the computer the computer doesnt upload .
i tried to look for thre drivers in intel web but no sucseses .
anyone knows what should i do?
second question is maybe it doesnt feet for window XP pro (doesnt say nothing a bout windows X PRO )if it is compatible can i upgrade the windows to windows media center?

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

Australia

Post Number: 173
Hi Ronco,
Whether the card works or not should be independent of the version of XP; graphics cards should be plug-and-play (if not necessarily with the ideal driver).

Are you sure the card is seated properly? If it is, are you sure it's not a problem with the card itself? Or even that AGP slot. Maybe you could check your card in a friend's computer, and then check a friend's card in your computer, and at least that will tell you if it's a problem with the hardware.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1705
Ronco: Check again insert properly the video, try clear cmos. Which mobo do you have?
Eva

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1706
Windows XP use the same drivers utillities than Media. You do not need change to Media.

Bronze Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 73
Do you have video on your motherboard as well? If so,you have to disable the onboard video for the card to work properly.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9618
Another common mistake that users do when they get a new video card...they still use the old monitor output and not the new one provided by the new video card. I can't believe how many times I've seen this.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1742
Berny: lol sometimes me too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us